Chapter 36

Felix pulled himself out of bed, his body not wanting to move, but Jeongin was coming to pick him up and he was already late on time.

He questioned whether he should put some of Changbins clothes on or not. In the end he decided not to, but going through the drawers, he found a few accessories and put one of Changbins necklaces on.

It had a beautiful charm, a silver angel with big pretty wings, wearing a flowy dress and holding a light pink diamond heart.

Felix thought it was cute, so he wore it with his outfit.

Just after he finished getting ready, the door bell rang and Felix went out the bathroom to open it.

Jeongin was standing at the door when he opened it, looking excited as ever since he was finally going to spend a day with all his hyungs.

"Hey Felix" he smiled.

"Heyy Innie" Felix tried putting on the most realistic smile possible.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah just give me a moment I have to put on my shoes and a jacket, it's freezing outside"

"I know right?"

Jeongin didn't seem to ask anything about the Changbin situation and it was probably for the better. Felix wasn't in the mood to talk about that again.

Once he was finished, they got out and headed for Chans and Jeongins house. It was a 10 to 15 minute walk as they now live near each other.

Jeongin got his keys out of his pocket and opened the door, telling Felix to go inside first.

He did so and instantly everyone in the living room turned around to see who came in.

Well not everyone.

Jeongin also went inside and closed the door, everyone standing up to hug and greet them.

Well.

Not everyone.

Felix hugged Chan.
Then Minho.
Then Seungmin.
Hyunjin.
Jisung.

And all this time his eyes were on this one person still sitting on the couch and not paying the slightest attention.

Changbin.

He was sitting comfortably, his eyes on his phone. Looking like he didn't give a shit about who just came inside.

It wasn't the same atmosphere. It's not Changbin, it didn't seem like it.

Changbin would always greet Felix, his presence alone would make you feel safe and warm.

But that.

That's not him.

Changbin looked up from his phone for a short second, taking a glance at Felix then back to his phone.