Chapter 42

Once he entered, he saw everyone sitting on the ground in a circle, playing some kind of game.

"Hey guys" he smiled, trying his best to sound normal.

"Huh? Oh FELIXX" Jisung jumped up and gave Felix a hug.

"Hey Ji"

Hyunjin raised his hand and made a sign for Felix to come and sit next to him.

Things happened. Many things happened... but Hyunjin was still Felix' friend, and they weren't going to let anything get between their friendship.

Felix went to sit next to Hyunjin and the older instantly wrapped an arm around his shoulder as they sat next to each other.

"We were talking about who's going to make dinner today" Seungmin initiated Felix.

"Changbin should definitely do it" Jisung and Minho spoke in sync.

"Bitc-"
"I did it last time, I'm not gonna do it again!" Changbin playfully pouted, making everyone laugh.
"Chan should do it"

"Me?"
"Ha-Ha no."
"I'm a dad, not a cook"
"Hyunjin should do it"

Hyunjin looked at Chan in disbelief "but Dads cook Chan" he said.

"Not this dad!"

"I'd say Minho should do it"
"He also often cooks for us" Jeongin suggested.

"What the Maknae said" Seungmin also spoke up.

"Yup, what the Maknae says counts" Jisung agreed, getting a death glare from Minho.

"Exactly" Chan and Changbin talked in sync this time.

Hyunjin took his opportunity as everyone was arguing and whispered into Felix' ear while still side-hugging him.

"Lix... I'm sorry for what happened"

Felix looked at him in a confused way.

"You know.. for that kiss.."

"I know what you mean Hyunjin. I just don't get why you're apologizing" he whispered back.

"I hurt you"

"You were forced to kiss"
"None of you has to apologize"
"You can't change what happened now anyway"

Hyunjin smiled at Felix, and they both switched their attention back to their noisy friends.

Felix appreciated Hyunjins apology more than the older could imagine. He enjoyed being next to Hyunjin like he used to and he's happy there's no negative energy between them.

He smiled for a short moment.
An actual, genuine smile.
Not a faked one.

"I'm not going to cook!" Minho argued.

"Get your lazy ass up and do something nice for your friends Minho!" Changbin argued back.

"Is throwing you out of my house a nice thing??"

"Dude I-"

"Got ya" Minho pointed at Changbin and laughed.

"I can help you out Minho" Felix suggested.

"How about you help Changbin?" Minho was still trying to get out of the situation.

Felix looked at Changbin, Changin back at Felix.
Felix smiled, Changbin didn't.

They both switched their attention back to Minho, Changbin practically killing the older with his glare.

"FINE" Minho reluctantly stood up "Felix you better assist me" he grabbed Felix' wrist and dragged the boy with him.