Chapter 43

Okey so this chapter.. Huh
Get ready before reading :)

"Alright, dig in" Minho opened the sacrament.

Each one took his plate and started filling it with whatever they were feeling like eating.

Changbin didn't allow Felix to take anything.
He grabbed the youngers plate and put it away, using his own and filling it with some food.

Felix just watched Changbin. He wasn't feeling like eating anyway.

"So Hyunjin, are you planing on getting a pet as well?" Jeongin asked.

"I do want one, but Seungmin has to like it as well"

"I want one" Seungmin immediately asnwered "probably a dog"

"Seungmo~" Hyunjin pouted "but I wanted rabbits"

"Fine with me I guess"

A huge conversation about animals now suddenly started. What's worse, getting eaten by a shark, or getting eaten by a whale?

"It's better to get eaten by a whale! They're bigger so you have more space" Jisung argued.

"Jisung, it's not about how much space there is inside" Minho face palmed himself.

Changbin tried ignoring his loud friends. He took the chop sticks and the plate of food, turning to Felix.

"Open your mouth Felix, you have to eat something"

"Wha-"

Felix didn't get a chance to answer, Changbin instantly stuffed food into his mouth before he could say a word.

"You have to stop starving yourself!"

It was like an angel was moving Changbins body, but the devil talking through of his mouth. He was taking care of Felix, but the tone he was using was putting the younger down at the same time.

Felix was surprised, but he tried chewing the food without choking on it.

"Why are you doing this to yourself huh?!"

Felix had just swallowed and was about to answer but Changbin again stuffed his mouth with food, not giving him a chance to answer.

"You're too irresponsible Lee Felix"

"I-"

Changbin was rather having Felix eating than talking, so he kept feeding him everytime he tried to say something, until there was no more food on the plate.

Felix swallowed the last bit of his food, happy to have finally finished.

"FINALLY, now can you please let me talk"

"Not really"

"Changbin you-"

Changbin wasn't having any of it. He wasn't going to listen to whatever Felix had to say. He placed his hand under Felix' chin, putting his thumb onto the youngers lips to stop him from speaking up and started talking in the coldest way a human could possibly talk in.

"I don't care about what you have to say. You can expect the worst if you don't eat anything until next week"
"Understood?!"

"Y-yes" Felix answered, looking down after Changbin had pulled his hand away, literally fearing Changbin for the first time.

"Changbin, don't you think you're being too hard on him?" Chan asked, noticing Felix' and Changbins conversation.

"What are you trying to make me do Chan?!" Changbin responded, getting angrier and standing up from his seat.
"He's not eating, what am I supposed to do to make him eat?!"