Chapter 54

°•smutty scene (but no smut) warning•°

"Felix"

"Yes baby?"

"..."
"You never called me baby before"

"Now I did"
"I love you baby"

Changbin chuckled "i love you too"
"Can we go home?"

"Go home already?"
"Why?"

"I want to be alone with you.."

The raspiness in Changbins voice made shivers run down Felix' spine, the look the older gave him, also pretty much gave off what he meant by that.

Changbin lowered one hand down to Felix' thigh, rubbing it up and down "Why don't we go home mh?" He whispered this time.

Felix closed his eyes as Changbin squeezed his thigh a little, his body heating up at the action.

"Changbin be patient!"

Changbin again brought himself closer to Felix, whispering into his ear as he moved his hand up to the youngers crotch area.

"But you're so sexy Sunshine"

Felix tensed up, praying the table between them and his other friends would hide what Changbin was doing.

Felix quickly brought his hand up to his mouth, trying to conceal whatever sound he was about to make when Changbin pressed down.

"Is everything okay Felix?" Chan asked.

"Ye-yeah"
"I just remembered I left the food outside on the counter back home"

"It should be fine"
"I don't think it can get moldy this fast" Chan smiled, then continued to talk with everyone else.

"S-stop they're going to notice" Felix whispered back.

"Do you really want me to stop, so what if they notice?" Changbin pressed down again.

"Sh-shit-" Felix put his arms on the table, leaning his upper body into them to hide his face.

Changbin smirked and kept moving his hand, pressing down occasionally, watching Felix shiver under his touch as he tried not to make a sound.

"Is he alright?" Chan asked again, eying Felix.

"He's just tired"
"Right Felix?" Changbin asked and pressed down hard.

"Mmh- yeah.. just tired" he moaned the first part out a little, scrunching his eyes in embarrassment after.

"Changbin"
"L-lets go home"

"Go home already?"
"Why?" Changbin innocently asked, teasing Felix. He was determined to make him moan in front of everyone else.

"Felix Sunshine"
"Can you sit up please? I'd like to see your pretty face"

Felix internally panicked, not knowing what Changbin was going to do to him now. He still sat up since he had no other option, now there was no way of hiding his face from the others.

It was dark, but the whole area was lit up by the LED-lights and everyone was now able to see his flushing red face if they looked at him.

"You look gorgeous Lix" Changbin smiled using his other hand to pull Felix' hair out of his face. Teasing was nice and all, but Felix DID look gorgeous.

Felix smiled at the compliment, but still felt petrified as Changbins hand was still between his legs and it was a matter of seconds until he'd start moving again.