Chapter 27

{Felix pov}

No one came into the room that day and night after that woman had left.

I was left alone with my empty heart and numb mind.

There was so much time for all those thoughts in my head to grow bigger and bigger until they were suffocating me.

My wrists were hurting and my head started aching. My heart was broken. I've never felt so alone in my life. So left out. So worthless. Changbins voice just wouldn't get out of my mind.

"I love you so so much Lee Felix"

"I love you"

"I"

"Love"

"You"

Lie.

"I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere"

Lie.

"Sunshine, can I finally call you mine? Just mine and no one else's?"

Lie.

All lies.

But then:

"promise me that no matter how hard things get, no matter how alone or scared you feel, no matter how hopeless the situation seems, that you will never give up and that you know I love you"

..Did he know this might happen?

"Please Lix, just promise you won't believe what anyone says and just know that I'm coming to save you from the situation you're in"

'Don't believe what anyone says'

But how am I supposed not to believe them when I saw it with my own eyes? That video couldn't be fake.

Then I remembered how he looked at me with tears in his eyes when he said that. He held me like he was trying to protect me.

Is all of this just a coincidence?

------------------------------------------

{Changbin pov}

The whole day and night me and Hyunjin were staying with those guards in that room.

I thought about any solution but nothing came to my mind. My hopes were with Chan. If he doesn't help us, no one will.

All I was able to do was pray for Felix to remember what I told him. Remember to stay strong and not give up until I come and get him.

The night passed in slow motion as I wasn't able to sleep in this uncomfortable position.

Next day Jackson didn't storm in like he always does, but rather that woman I would always see on screen.

"Good evening guys, ready for today's torture session?"

"Tsk" I let out in an annoyed manner

"Jackson planned something fun for today" she took a remote like Jacksons out of her pocket and pressed a button.

What appeared on the screen was literally my worst nightmare. Something I wished to never happen.

Felix was still tied up to that chair, but he had nothing on except shorts. Jackson standing behind him, lowering his head to Felix' ear and whispering something. My little angel looked so scared, his eyes held so much fear.

"WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO TO HIM?!" I yelled at the woman, who was watching herself.

"How about you shut your mouth and watch before I blow your head up mhm?"