Chapter 80

Changbin bought everything. He arranged staff who would set everything up and hang the lights up on the trees on the given day. He also decided on huge light boxes in the shapes of letters saying "marry me?". He had a big plan and it was hopefully going to work.

That day was coming closer and closer, only about four days left, and so, Changbin decided to take Felix out on a nice date. Not for any particular reason, but because he wanted to do something nice for the boy while he was still his boyfriend.

Cause soon he won't be that anymore.

... or at least Changbin hoped so.

He was going to make it an innocent and sweet date at the amusement park in their city. He definitely wasn't planing on forcing Felix to ride the huge rollercoaster with like two loops with him, just so the younger would get scared and hopefully cling to him for the rest of the day.

He definitely wasn't going to do that.

Felix was getting ready in their room. He was excited for their day at the amusement park, expecting to go onto a few fun rides, but nothing big since he was fairly scared of too fast, too high and too rough rides.

He put on comfortable and simple but pretty clothes. Nice light blue mom-jeans that weren't too tight or too loose around his legs and a basic black long-sleeved shirt with an imprint on it that said: "So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you" ontop of a galaxy background.

Felix smiled at himself in the mirror and thought about Changbin at that quote. To finish up his look he decided on putting a bit of make up onto his face. Not much though, just enough to contrast his eyes and make them seem stronger. It also matched his clothes.

Once he was done he took a moment to admire himself in the mirror. His confidence had gotten up with the help of his boyfriend this past year, and he slowly started liking how he looked now.

Changbin said he was going to grab something quickly before they go outside, and that Felix should dress up while he does so. The younger couldn't wait until Changbin would come back, so he took a picture of himself and quickly sent it to him.

Baby-Binnie🌷

Felix
{Pic}

Felix
What I'm going to be wearing for today :)

Baby-Binnie🌷
You look breathtaking pup, can't wait to see you❤ Is that the shirt I bought you a while ago?

Felix
Thank you :))❤ and yes it is. I found it and I love it, reminds me of you

Baby-Binnie🌷
Really? You're adorable

Felix
👉🏻👈🏻

Felix
Binnie, will you come back soon? I can't wait? *pouts*

Baby-Binnie🌷
Did you just pout over text?

Baby-Binnie🌷
I'll be there in ten minutes dw baby

Felix
Yayy, see you in a bit then. Love you❣

Baby-Binnie🌷
Love you too ❣

Felix closed his phone and walked outside to the living, wondering what Changbin had to get just a few minutes before their date.

He sat on the couch, but wasn't able to keep his legs still, wanting to see his boyfriend already.

Those 10 minutes felt like 30 until Felix finally heard a clicking sound and their door unlocking. He instantly jumped up from his seat and tried patiently waiting until Changbin came to him.

"Binnie!!" Felix exclaimed as he saw the older finally enter the living. He ran up to him, seeing him hide something behind his back.

Changbin had a huge smile on his face as he saw Felix. He looked pretty, the clothes and make up complimented his features. He still had one hand behind his back, but he used his other one to cup Felix' cheek, placing a small kiss onto the corner of his lips.

"You look so beautiful" he whispered after pulling away, still caressing the youngers cheek, seeing a little blush creep up his face.

"T-thank you.." He slightly shily responded, smiling back at Changbin.

"What do you have there?" Felix asked, eyeing Changbins arm which was holding something behind his back.

"Oh, I brought you something to officially start our date" Changbin finished, and pulled the bouquet of flowers to the front, reaching his hand out for Felix to take them.

It was a pretty mix of all kinds of colorful flowers but the sunflowers were definitely dominating since Changbin couldn't hold himself back.

Felix looked at them for a second without saying anything, then blinking once. After that he finally came to his senses and squealed a little, jumping up and down a few times.

"You got me flowers?!" He gently took the bouquet and started smelling at each flower, smiling uncontrollably "you didn't have to Binnie"

"I know I know" Changbin smiled at Felix' reaction "but I want to treat you to many things today"

Felix giggled and smiled widely, being very excited for the day. He slowly placed the flowers onto the small table behind him and went back to Changbin. Wrapping his two arms around his neck, moving closer so their foreheads would be touching.

"I love you so much Bin, thank you"

Changbins instinctively went to hold onto the youngers waist, pulling him closer.

"No need to thank me, love you too"

They both smiled and looked down at each others lips at the same time, then back up into the others eyes. Both of them chuckled as they did the same action, leaning in for a kiss.

They gently pressed their lips together, slowly moving them on oneanother, enjoying it to the fullest. Enjoying that feeling, enjoying the others presence.

Felix pushed some more to further deepen it a bit, but not too much. They slightly parted, before tilting their heads and connecting their lips again.

Though Felix wanted a little more. So he gently bit down onto Changbins lower lip, taking him by surprise but the older still allowed him to continue, opening his mouth a little. Felix didn't hesitate to slide his tongue into the others mouth, wanting to feel more.

Changbin didn't expect Felix to do this, letting out a small hum, feeling the youngers tongue push against his own.

They kept going like this for a while until Felix pulled away for some air, breathing slightly heavily "that sound you made, you should do it more often"

Changbin chuckled and Felix blushed at his own words, but still proud of himself for making Changbin enjoy their kiss once again.

This was going to be a nice date.

☆-----------------------------------☆

I almost never do long A/N's but today I kind of feel like saying thanks.

Thanks to everyone who has been reading this book and voting on every chapter. Thank you for every comment, I love reading them, they make my whole day better.

Thank you for saving it and giving it support, it means a lot to me.

I'm working on so many books with many different ships, one of them being another Changlix one. If you're interested in any specific ship, let me know.

I appreciate every single one of you so so much, thank you!!❤