Chapter 7

{Felix pov}

Time passed by so undescribably quickly as we were together. We talked about various things, but none of us mentioned anything about the last month, we wanted each other to have some time before talking everything out, no rush.
He also offered me dinner, wich was some pasta he made earlier and we ate together.

Still not getting how someone can cook this good and hide it for so long, Changbin went back into the kitchen to do the dishes right away.

I stayed in the living room, playing with the rabbits San and Woo.
Being away from Changbin gave me huge anxiety. I knew he was in the kitchen but I just needed him next to me.

"Binniee" I called him from the living room

"Yes Felix?"

"Could you come here pleasee~"

"Felix I'm working right no-"

"PLEASEE~~"

"Fine fine I'm coming"

He stopped what he was doing and came back to the living room as soon as possible.
I tried looking at him with the biggest puppy eyes possible as he was walking in, trying to signal him what I wanted.
He sat next to me and I looked at him with the cutest eyes i could possibly do.

"Just spit it out and tell me what you want Felix"

I didn't wanna say it out loud since I was scared of him getting annoyed of me already, so I just hoped he would get the hint. I didn't want him to feel weird or uncomfortable.

"I know exactly what you want but I want you to say it" he added, looking at me with a genuine smile, wich turned into a smirk seconds after.

"Binniee~"

"You just have to ask for it"

I looked down, hiding my blushing face and mumbled almost not audible "cuddles?"
I was scared of him getting annoyed or disgusted at all the physical contact we were having since I knew he isn't really always into it. We're just best friends, we're not together and ... sadly never will be.
But I was desperate.. I needed his warmth, I missed it so much that I can't get enough of it. He makes me feel warm and save... my heart is beating for him .. only him.

"Didn't hear you Lix"

"I wants cuddles?" I asked again in a louder tone, preparing for a "no"

"See, that wasn't hard was it? besides, who could say no to those eyes?"

I looked back up at him, my face glowing with happiness, and he definitely noticed that.

"How about like last time?" He asked.

I looked at him, my face getting flushed red wich made him chuckle.
He saw it.
I'm sure he already knows I'm in love with him.. everyone knows.
I nodded in response, knowing he'll lay me on top of him and cuddle me like last time.

"Come here sunshine"

My heart skipped a beat.
Sunshine.
It's the most beautiful thing he calls me from time to time.

He laid down and pulled me on top of his body. I placed my head on his chest and nuzzled onto it, taking in his body heat.
I was actually with him, I still can't believe I found him even after spending hours with him.

"Lix?"

"Mmh"

"Do wanna maybe ... spend the night? Or even the week? I .. I don't want you to go yet. It's late and dark outside, going now may be dangerous"