Chapter 50

"What?! Noo I'm sorryyy" the boy quickly apologized, running over to Changbin and hugging the life out of him from behind.

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry"

Changbin then turned around and looked at Felix in disbelief, then chuckled "It's okey, we can make a deal"

"Huh??"

"Come here" Changbin went to sit on the edge of the bed and motioned for Felix to sit on his lap.

Felix sat down with Changbin, curious as to what he had to say.

"Look, if you manage to be close to me and not kiss me for ten minutes, then you'll be free to go"

"Ten minutes??? That's way too much" Felix pouted "and what if I fail?"

"Well, then I would have to punish you"

Felix blushed a little as he sat there, Changbin chuckling at the younger, starting to play with his hair.

"Dirty minded idiot, I didn't mean that type of erotic punishment"
"It's worse"

Felix tilted his head, asking what Changbin was trying to say.

"No kisses or hugs for the rest of the day and no sex for two weeks!"

"TWO WEEKS?!" Felix raised his voice in shock.

"You managed to do that once already-"

"YEA BUT IT WAS MY WORST NIGHTMARE"

"Felix you were able to live a whole week without anything-"
"I wasn't even at the house and you survived"

"Yea ONE, but not TWO"
"I'm fucking needy for you 24/7 Changbin, you don't even understand. Like, today I was planning on-"
"... oh shit did I just say that?"

"You were planning on what?" the older smirked.

"N-nothing.."

"Ah ah, are we stuttering again?"

"Changbin.. why do I have to play this stupid g-game?" Felix looked with sad puppy eyes at Changbin.

"Because you made me run after you for ten minutes"

"I'm sorryyy~"

"It's just not kissing me for a few minutes Felix, it's not that hard"

"IT'S HARD WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND IS SEO CHANGBIN HIMSELF"

Changbin didn't listen anymore, put Felix down from his lap and shuffled up the bed to lay down and close his eyes.

Felix watched him do so and layed next to him with a pout, looking at Changbins closed eyes.

"This is not fair..." He talked in a low voice, almost whispering.

"You know I'm weak but you still play games with me.."

"I'm set up to lose.."

Changbin didn't say anything, just layed there with eyes peacefully closed, his chest raising up for air.

Soon Felix began to get desperate and he started to lightly touch the olders lips with his index finger, occasionally sighing and huffing.

"I'm an idiot"