Chapter 52

Please read this chapter until the end!!⚘🌻

☆-------------------------☆

The boys decided on playing UNO, the game that destroys every friendship.

Hyunjin had started with adding a +2 card onto the deck, Seungmin adding the next +2 card, then Jisung and Minho, lastly Felix. Chan was the one after Changbin and he just prayed for him not to have a +2 or even +4 card since Chan didn't have one himself.

Changbin took his time, pretending like he didn't know which card to play next.

"Gosh Changbin, just hurry up" Chan demanded, getting impatient and anxious. Picking up 12 cards or worst case even 14, wasn't quiet what he wanted for this round.

Felix watched Changbin closely, knowing Chan was about to get really mad since Changbin had that smirk of victory on his face. Felix just smiled in content, happy, and just so thankful to have met these boys. He had a moment where he zoned out, just taking a look at each one of the boys, appreciating them, their personality, their character.

Felix was still in his trance when Changbin revealed his +2 card and added it to the deck, having an evil grin on his face.

Chan just looked at him in disbelief and yelled "Seo Lewis Changbin! that's how you're going to treat your hyung?!"

Changbin and everyone else didn't pay attention to the fact that Chan just used his full name, even with his english name in the middle, they just laughed their asses off at how hilarious Chan was.

Well except for Felix who got snapped out of the moment he was having. Now he had a moment where time stopped, huge realization washing over him.

"L-lewis?" he whispered under his breath, the others too distracted to notice a Felix who looked like a lost puppy. He had never thought about Changbins english name.

Minho who was laughing at annoyed and angry Chan, looked at Felix for a brief moment, seeing the shocked expression on his face.
"Finally this kid realized it"
he thought. He had known that all along but liked watching Felix being oblivious.

Felix didn't say anything, he just sat there, being silent and patiently waiting for the round to end. It did make sense now, but he wasn't sure, he just had to ask.

The game ended and Chan was now swearing to never sit next to Changbin in any game ever again, making everyone laugh.

As everyone was laughing and joking around, Felix tugged onto the sleeve of Changbins shirt, making the older switch his attention to him.

"Yes Sunshine?" Changbin turned around, now facing Felix.

"Changbin I.. did you-..?" Felix was having a hard time finding words. It was easy, just ask if he was the one who kept leaving you letters or not. But Felix was a little anxious to ask, what if it's not Changbin? Would he get mad about someone leaving Felix letters?

"Hey, is everything okay?" Changbin got concerned at Felix' sudden stuttering.

"Yes, yes I'm perfectly fine"
"It's just... you're english name is Lewis right?"

Changbin now looked confused "yes Lix? I told you that over and over again in the past" he chuckled, not knowing what Felix was trying to say.

Felix took a second in his head to try and match the letters on the paper with the name "Lewis" ... and it worked, it matches.

He looked back into Changbins eyes who still had his attention on the younger.

"Changbin.... did you write thes-"