Part one-chapter seven: massages

"As thanks heres some tickets to Akane resort, i already gave Erza her ticket earlier, have fun you guys!" We all thanked Loke and ran to our respected homes getting ready to go to akane resort.
|||

"CMON LUCY SET IT TO ME!"

"YOU GOT IT Y/N"

Lucy sent the ball up about 2 feet above her head, i jumped as high as I could to spike it to the opposite side. That is, until a certain someone grabbed my leg, pulling me to the ground.

"What the hell Natsu?!"

The dragon slayer gave me a large grin before grabbing my hand, helping me up. "Lets go back to the hotel! I wanna go on the roller coaster!"

"What about your-" the dragon slayer cut me off by putting a finger on my lips, i smiled at what he was insinuating and bid my friends goodbye, following the salmon haired boy back to the hotel.

Once we made it back to my room, I had grabbed a towel and draped it around my body.   Before I fully wrapped it around myself my eyes lingered for a bit at a rather large scar on my waist, as well as a few bruises. Suddenly I felt Natsu wrap his arms around my waist, lightly tracing his fingers across every mark.

"Y'know you push yourself too hard n/n"

"Says you...ah-"

"Hey don't strain yourself you can barely sit, here follow me"

I did as he said and followed him into the bathroom, he helped me into the tub and turned on the water, massaging me a little roughly but going slightly softer when he got closer toward my scars.

"Thank you for this Natsu...this is nice" the boy gave me a soft smile, i got up from the tub and grabbed the dragon slayers hand, bringing him into the tub with me.

"Woah hey y/n...um..."

"I was cold..."

The two of us sat there in silence, him occasionally leaving trails of kisses down my neck. For an absolute idiot he sure knew a thing or two about romance.

"I read one of Lucy's stories that she keeps in her sock drawer, how about we try some of these things in there some time" he whispered. I blushed in response, it caught me off guard, i never knew he could be like that...I liked it.

"Whats wrong n/n? Cat got your tongue?"

"No, but how about you get it instead..."

The dragon slayer smirked and grabbed my chin, interlocking his now softer lips with mine. I adjusted our position so i was seated on his lap, my arms draped around his neck as we continued. It was so relaxing, the feeling of his lips on mine while his fingertips slowly trailed up and down my waist. It was blissful.

"HEY Y/N, ERZA AND I ARE GOING TO THE CASINO, WE HAVEN'T SEEN NATSU IN A WHILE SO I THINK HES DOWN THERE TOO"

Just as I was about to respond I felt Natsu bite into my neck gently, which made me whimper slightly. "Go ahead, answer them".

"A-alright i-im just taking a- mph"

"Y/n is everything alright in there?"

"Justtakingabathillbeoutsoon!"

"Alright dont be too long!"

Once i heard the footsteps lead away from the door, i looked down toward the dragon slayer who chuckled mischievously before draining the water from the tub and lifting me out of the tub and setting me down on the hotel room bed.

Once he had set me down on the bed, peppering light pecks down my body, smiling goofily after each one. Once he was done he got up and gave me one last kiss before leaving down toward the casino.

Once he was gone I got up from the bed smiling, I opened up my luggage and grabbed a floor length black dress. It had a deep v-neck that had gone down to my under boob, the dress was also off the shoulder which i had loved. I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on while rushing out of the door grabbing my satchel that had an extra pair of clothes in it just in case i got too wasted and puked on it.

Once i had finally gotten down the stairs and into the casino I immediately found a familiar blue feline yelling at a large machine with a familiar pink haired dragon slayer.

"Hey buddy ya betta play nice with the machine or else."

Thats when everything went dark.