Part two-chapter twenty two: from someone else's view 1/2

I watched as the h/c girl fell to the ground, I sat down beside her, shaking her as she tried to catch her breath.

"Y/n you need to get up! Where's Wendy?" I shouted, Wendy showed up beside her, immediately using her magic to help Y/n.

"Her body temperature is really low...her heart rate is speeding up, someone go get Porlyusica!" The small bluenette girl demanded, I watched as Gray and Gajeel both rushed out of the guildhall and toward the forest. Wendy looked at me for a second before turning her attention back to Y/n.

"Natsu, take her into the infirmary, try to keep her body temperature as warm as possible, Lucy, Juvia, watch them while im gone, im going into the forest to go get some herbs that should help slow down her heart rate" all of us nodded, I grabbed Y/n and picked her up, carrying her into the infirmary.

I laid down beside her, holding my unconscious wife as her body slowly began to warm up again. Her breathing regulated as I did so.

"Did anyone else hear what she said before she passed out?" Luce asked, I shook my head while Juvia nodded. "It was something about the bed in her mother's room."

"Thats an odd thing to say in general...let alone when you pass out for some unknown reason."

The three of us talked about it for a while longer, I could slowly feel my magic energy start to run out. Porlyusica came running in and immediately injected y/n with something, placing a Lacrima screen down beside her.

She watched the screen closely and pulled a lacrima piece out of her pocket.

"Her magic power is being erased...thank goodness it isn't instantaneous. We have at the very least two to three days to figure out a solution."

"Two to three days?! Thats not nearly enough time!" I looked at Lucy confused by what she meant, she looked at me, her lip quivered slightly.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked, nobody spoke.

"Just tell me dammit!" I shouted, still holding onto y/n's slightly warmer body.

"It means that in at least three days y/n's magic  will be completely gone. She wont be a wizard anymore and her physical and mental health will get worse."

|||

I ran out of the house holding the tea kettle, hoping that at least one of these would be helpful.

I got back to the guild and handed all three peices over to Wendy and Porlyusica. The two of them stared at the pieces for a second before turning to me,

"Are you certain she only used two of them?"

"Yeah, she just got one of them from her old man last night in a letter, she hid it right away." I responded, the two of them stared intensely at the pieces.

"This is suspicious...this one looks a bit different from the other two..." Porlyusica looked over toward me handing me the Lacrima piece.

"Seeing as you are the only member of her family available at the moment, we will request you make the decision on whether or not we should use it. Im afraid we don't have enough time to experiment on it"

I grabbed the Lacrima piece from her hand, fiddling with it for a second.

—————

"This play is so bad!"

"I know right the worst" she agreed, the two of us laughed from the top of a tree as we watched an outdoor play.

As of right now the main character, a prince, was given the option to either, save the kingdom or, save the princess.

"If I were him I'd save the kingdom."

"Why n/n?"

"Because, thats what the princess would want, plus if I were her and I found out that some idiot had sacrificed my kingdom for me, I'd be pissed!" She exclaimed, I laughed as the two of us continued watching the play. The prince deciding to save the princess instead of the kingdom.

I watched the e/c girl cringe as the princess professed her gratitude for the prince all while ignoring the loss of her kingdom.

"Ugh thats so dumb! Who would be happy about losing their kingdom?! Now she's just a damsel in distress with no title, no guards, no protection, just some wimpy ass prince."

"Whats so wrong with being the damsel in distress?"

"It makes undeserving assholes think they have power over you just because you were powerless one time!"

"Is this about that Marcel guy?"

"No!"

"Y/n?"

"Ugh fine. But I swear I've learned, im gonna get stronger so I'm never in that situation again. All I need is me, myself, and my magic."

"What about me? Your best friend?!" I pouted, the girl laughed as she hugged my side tightly and smiled up at me. She couldn't see it but I was blushing intensely at this point, she looks so perfect.

"Fine, me, myself, my magic and I guess you Natsu, although to me my magic matters a bit more!"

"You sure are mean for a 16 year old!"

"Admit it you like it!"

—————

I handed Porlyusica the Lacrima piece, sitting down beside an unconscious y/n.

"Use it. Its what she would want."

Wendy and Porlyusica nodded, placing it in
y/n's hand and seeing no affect. Last time when we had watched her use it a dark light would appear over her eyes, that was enough for Porlyusica to believe that thats how we could tell it was being used.

The older woman opened the book as the rest of us watched, metal head bursting in screamin before being shushed by Lucy and Juvia.

We watched as she crushed the Lacrima piece into powder, following by pouring it into a glass of water.

She brought the water over and poured it down y/n's throat. All of us watched as a dark light appeared over her eyes, Porlyusica sighed in relief and turned her attention to Wendy.

"Wendy, keep an eye on the vitals, Natsu, keep her body temperature warm. Im going to check for any physical differences, everyone else out."

Everyone else left, before doing so, she pulled Lucy aside, most likely giving her directions for something.

All we could do was pray.