Part three-chapter two: im goin crazy

I admired myself in the mirror, even after having another baby and dealing with postpartum depression my original wedding dress still fits like a glove.

I looked around my mother's room that was once a cell, fully refurbished along with the rest of the maids quarters. The beautiful sparkly white tile floors and the gorgeous indigo colored flowers on the wallpaper.

This past year had been the most difficult for me, however, I felt more at home here. Even though my mother wasn't here it felt as if she were.

I looked at the wall, inspecting the large ballgown type dress my fiancé had selected for me to wear.

It was gorgeous, beautiful rhinestones and jewels decorating the corset and bottom frill of the skirt, along with the white satin gloves that were accompanied alongside it. But when I put it on, it didn't feel right.

Not as in it fit oddly, it fit perfectly. Its just, I didn't like myself in it.

I looked down at the rings on my finger, smiling at the sight of the smaller one.

I sat down on the bed, flipping through a small book of pictures Reedus had made me a long time ago. I smiled at the first picture, it was of the day the Tenrou island team had left. It was also when I had told Natsu I was pregnant the first time. The sheer amount of joy on his face was adorable.

I flipped through a few pages, glancing at all of them until I had landed on a certain picture. This one making me tear up a bit.

It was a sketch of Natsu and I sharing our first kiss as a married couple.

"Dear are you still changing?"

"O-oh! Yes Kennith, I'll be out in a second!" I panicked and his the book inside a pillow case, wiping my eyes quickly before unlocking the door.

"Ah, theres the bride to be, don't you look- why aren't you wearing the dress? And I thought I told you to stop wearing that small ring?"

"Um...I just feel more comfortable in this one...and as for the ring-"

"you know I can just call off the wedding-"

"No! Ahem, I mean, that wont be necessary. I'll remove it-"

"Lord Kennith, may I speak with my sister for a moment?"

"Of course Princess. Hopefully you can knock some sense into her."

Kennith walked out as Hisui walked in, the two of them exchanged dirty looks before he had finally left the room.

"You look amazing y/n"

"Thanks..."

The emerald haired girl sat down on the bed, patting down a seat beside her for me.

"Y'know you can call this off, i hate hearing him say that to you."

"He's right. I should take it off...after all we aren't together anymore..."

"Says who?"

"Oh i dont know, maybe him y'know since he left me along with two kids and no explanation for fifteen months, 2 weeks and 4 days! He obviously..." my throat tightened a bit as I looked down at my ring. Hisui pulled me into a quick hug, looking at me sympathetically before sighing.

"Y/n. Im your sister. I just want to see you happy. Even better if it means you kick that guy out of our kingdom."

I felt a few tears slip out of my eyes as my sister and I continued to speak.

"I just don't understand where it went wrong I loved him so-"

"Princess Hisui! It's time for ya meetin!"