Part two-chapter fifteen: prison honey

We spent the next few hours celebrating, drinking, and overall having a good time. Eventually Gajeel came in, pulling Natsu, Wendy, Happy, Carla and I to the side. He didn't say what but all he told us was that he needed us to see something, he also asked Lucy and Gray to accompany us all.

We walked for about twenty minutes until we had reached a cave, filled to the brim with bones and skeletons of what seemed to be dragons. I was in awe with the sight and admired it all, all the hidden pieces of history being shown to us.

Wendy had managed to be able to contact the spirit of the jade dragon, the creature rambled on about the world when dragons ruled. It was fascinating, learning about the dragons and everything.

The jade dragon paid no attention to me until the very end, he stared at me for a second before becoming frightened and defensive.

"You! What are you doing here!? You should be dead by now!"

"Pardon? This is the first time I've ever seen you in my life-"

"He made more?!" He shouted, I jumped back in surprise as Natsu extended an arm out in front of me as if the spirit could do much to harm me.

"Who the hell are you talking-"

I couldn't ask my question before he disappeared into a pile of green sparkly dust, disappearing into the wind. Everyone looked at me in confusion until Arcadios appeared, he thanked Gajeel for bringing us all here and explained to us that my sister had requested to see us all.

We all made our way to the castle, Arcadios introducing himself to everyone and explaining that he had made a request for Lucy to be taken  earlier this week before apologizing to the blonde.

We arrived at the palace doors, meeting up with Yukino who had explained that she was now a general, and explained to us the eclipse project. She invited us to head into the castle for further discussion, only to be stopped by the royal guard immediately.

"Arcadios? What the hell is going on?"

"Im not sure your majesty- commander!"

Darton stood infront of us smiling smugly at me before ordering the guards to arrest both Lucy and Yukino.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"Doing whatever I can to keep this project for being finalized. Guards, take the General as well. Escort them into the dungeon."

I growled slightly and looked at the guards "stop what you're doing!" I yelled, the guards apologized and explained how they couldn't under the commanders orders.

"They didnt do anything wrong!"

"This is completely unnecessary!"

"Luce didnt do anything!"

Natsu attempted to retaliate, only to be stopped by the eclipse, draining his magic power.

"Perhaps the king will grant you an audience if you win the games tomorrow, then we might let them go. Best of luck to you your highness."

I helped Natsu up, supporting his limp body with my arm.

"Why dont you ask your dad to let them go?"

"Thats Dartons department...besides even if i did Darton would make something up to keep them there. He hates me, plus he probably already told my dad and Hisui that theyre dangerous or something, im sorry you guys..."

"Why does the commander hate you so much Y/n?"

"Because I'm an illegitimate child of the king...and the other day I refused to be married off to some prince to become queen for stuff we don't even need."