Part two-chapter twenty six: take good care of him please

I suddenly appeared in a stairway, I looked around a noticed a familiar looking woman in front of me, wearing a purple and green two piece outfit with a green jewel in the middle of the neckline.

"Rosemary?"

"It's Renèe darling, your beloved grandmother."

(This is a drawing I did based on what my grandma looks like, and I only did it bc I wanted to give a visual for what Renèe somewhat looks like)

"So you-"

"I was the one who took both you and Igneel here. Now if you're done asking questions, did you hide the boy?"

"Why do you need to know."

"Im not sugar coating this for you. Were partial demons, four hundred years ago, my mother gave up her soul to serve under lord zeref in exchange to save our family. Every woman in this family goes through a type of...metamorphosis from becoming human to pure demon. You just went through the hibernation stage."

"What does this have to do with my son?!"

"Im getting there. You are just as impatient as your mother, I swear. In this family...power can only be passed down through women and when the mother begins to go through the metamorphosis the child must be biologically female and older than 5, otherwise they will die by the mother's hand in response to the curse. Each generation the power Lord Zeref has gracefully bestowed upon us becomes stronger, with your generation being the strongest thus far."

"What do you need me for?"

"To kill your comrades so we can activate our plan and rid the world of magic unfit for the lord."

I stood up and ran out the doors and onto a rather large open area of dirt that used to be a path.

"You can't run from this y/n do it for your family."

"I hardly know you!" I shouted, attempting to trap her using my magic, however she continued doing flips and jumps, successfully dodging them.

The older woman touched the jewel on her neckline muttering something before transforming into a large wolf. She slashed at me multiple times, creating gashes and multiple cuts and bruises all over my body.

I continued on, looking for something to trip her up in some way. I dashed toward her, attempting to get her in one of the eyes while using chains to trap her legs, but to no avail.

She attempted to bite my arm but I luckily moved out of the way just in time.

"Im at quite the advantage here love, I've studied the way you fight since the beginning of the games. I even know your weak spots." She exclaimed,  holding her jewel again and transforming into a beast.

She was so quick I didn't see her come up behind me and slash at the back of my knees, causing my body to fall. She stayed behind me and continued to deliver blow after blow, knocking me down almost entirely.