Part one-chapter five: leave her out of it

"Chain enchantment: chain wraps!"

I pulled at the chains as they wrapped around Gajeel and kicked him in the chin, then swinging him into a nearby wall. He tried to chew at the chains and failed to do so, "sorry brother those aren't made of iron~" i teased, he then attempted to impale me with his iron sword move. I quickly dodged it, but it ended up ripping my coat forcing me to strip down into just my cropped shirt.

"Woah...n/n looks great like that"

"QUIT OGGLING AT HER NATSU YOU'RE ABOUT TO PASS OUT"

I grunted as I wrapped my chains around the dragon slayers iron arm and swung him forward. With the amount of force I applied with his body weight in his now black steel form, as well as the arrows Lucys sagittarius spirit shot out it created a large explosion which unfortunately launched Gajeel into me, i quickly kicked him off me and watched as Natsu hopped into action.

"N/n! Get out of here! Take Luce and happy with you! Im in some desperate need of some revenge!"

"You're not the only one pyro! CHAIN ENCHANTMENT: CHAIN TRANSPORTATION"

Chains appeared from a magic circle underneath happy and Lucy, connected all the way down to where our guild mates were battling. Once they were down on the docs I ran over towards Natsu and used his shoulders to hoist myself up, I backflipped off his shoulders and onto Gajeels creating unbreakable chains and wrapping then around his steel neck allowing Natsu to take the upper hand.

I felt Gajeel grab my boot and throw me to the ground knocking me onto my head once I made contact with the concrete floor. "N/N, YOU ALRIGHT!?" I got up quickly and ran off to the side out of his field of vision to quickly gather my bearings. "Awe is salamander worried about his little girlfriend? Yknow it woulda been nice if ya filled me in lil sis, I needa make sure this punk is good enough for my little sister gihee"

Suddenly I felt something cold up against my throat, I felt my heart stop as Gajeel continued to hold his sword arm against my throat. "Move any closer and ill do it."

"LEAVE HER ALONE, YOURE FIGHTIN DIRTY NOW"

"good I love when things get messy."

I winced as he cut a bit into my arm, then into my waist. I couldnt help but whimper as he cut deeply into my shoulder, slowly dragging the blade to my neck.

He switched from a blade into a flatter surface and grabbed me by the hair pounding at my torso.

"QUIT THAT I'LL DO WHATEVER YA WANT JUST LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS"

I could feel his cocky smirk from the back of my neck, he threw me to the floor, transforming his leg into a blade and stopping onto the left side of my waist.

"FUCK" I cried, he lifted up my bleeding body and kicked me into Natsu. The salmon haired dragon slayer cradled me in his arms before getting me up and laying me gently to the side if the room. What the hell is he doing?

"Listen here metal head, if you ever touch her again ill burn ya to a fucking crisp ya hear?"

"Oooh im so scared"

I giggled softly and looked at Gajeel "yeah, you should be."

I looked over at Natsu lunging at Gajeel before looking down at my bleeding waist, watching and it trailed down my bikini type bottoms and onto my thigh. Eventually the familiar taste of metal filled my mouth.
|||
"Ugh where am I- woah" I looked down and saw happy suddenly cuddle himself in my cleavage and just below where my guild mark is.

Suddenly I felt a few people embrace me all while shedding tears. Lucy continued with the 'im sorry's' while Erza and Gray were thankful that I was still alive, Natsu however, was silent, sobbing into my waist.

"Hey you guys calm down im okay!"

After about an hour everyone had calmed down, master had even come in crying about how concerned he was for me. However according to Gray and Lucy, Natsu was by far the most concerned.

"You shoulda seen it y/n he even attempted C-"

"WOULD YA SHUT IT YA STREAKER"

"MAKE ME PYRO"

"This is nice" i muttered.
|||
Currently the entirety of "team natsu" was currently in Lucy's house wondering where she was.

"WOULD YOU TWO STOP LOOKING THROUGH HER DRAWERS I FOUND SOMETHING"

The two ice and requip wizards were startled at my screaming and looked behind me all while Natsu and happy waited by the door.

"No no no no she can't go back there! This is her home! Cmon lets go you guys!" I exclaimed, the five of them followed me out the door practically speeding to the train station.

After about an hour we finally arrived to the heartfelia manor, I was crying.
—————
"Im Lucy! Nice to meet ya!"

"Y/n L/n, likewise! So Natsu brought ya here?"

"Yup, once I told him that I had always dreamed of joining he practically dragged me here! I hope we can be good friends!"

"Haha that sounds like him! We do too!"
—————
"LUCY!"

"Hey you guys! Um, what're you doing here?"

"We came to get you dummy! I thought you were leaving for good!" I said as I embraced her, the girl laughed and returned my embrace while Natsu explained that I was bawling on the way here, trying to embarrass me.

"SHUT UP PYRO IM SENSITIVE OKAY"