Part two-chapter nineteen: what exactly did you have in mind?

It's been a few days since the future Rogue incident, normally the day after the games the royal family throws a feast for the top three teams but this year father wanted to change things up a bit.

I currently was in my room, Bunty was helping me put on my corset.

"Alright mum ya gonna want ta' hold on to the wall" she warned me, i grabbed onto my closet door frame as she pulled the strings on my corset.

After a few seconds of not being able to breath, Bunty had finished tightening it and went to go get my dress for the ball.

After a few minutes she came back with an older woman with curly brown hair and green eyes who was helping her with my dress. I walked over to the two of them, helping them put my dress on the bed.

"Ah thank you mum, Rosemary, you two are the sweetest!"

Bunty looked at the two of us and nervously laughed, "ya majesty, this is Rosemary, shes from a small village outside of Crocus who was recently hired at the castle. Rosemary this is the eldest princess of Fiore." I smiled and shook Rosemary's hand, giving her a soft smile which she returned.

Suddenly five people came running into my room, two of them freaking out while the other three stood there, annoyed.

"Lucy, Hisui, Levy, whats wrong with them?"

Lucy groaned before explaining how she had tried to help Erza put a corset on and ended up freaking her out by pulling too hard. Mira in an attempt to calm Erza down ended up freaking her out even more which caused a domino type effect on poor Yukino.

I turned my attention toward the two mages and placed my hands on their shoulders "Erza, Yukino, its just a corset. Its not going to kill you.". The two seemed unconvinced at first, until they noticed that I had already had mine on. The two relaxed and walked back out to finish changing, the other three remaining in my room with me since they were already changed.

Rosemary and Bunty had already left the room, meaning I had to either try and get the other three to help get my dress on, or I could do it by myself.

I opened the bag the dress was in and surprisingly slipped it on well enough to the point where I only needed help dusting it slightly.

Once I was done changing I went over to my mirror and stared in it, my dress was a maroon color, with various gold swirls decorating the outline of my bust and hem of the skirt. The gown had long sleeves that were sheer and laced with golden swirls, I admired myself before Lucy came up behind me, placing the golden crown on my head.

The three of us went over to the other room where Yukino and Erza were, the two of them just barely finishing with their garments.

All of us walked downstairs, chatting with our guild mates and friends, accepting and/or giving apologies to certain people, and overall having a good time.

I walked over toward Lucy, the two of us talking about what the other had missed the other day.

"Im sorry by the way, I should've at least tried to get you two out that night"

"Awe Y/n! It's alright, honestly im not quiet sure if there was anything you could do about it regardless...anyway! How was the fifth day? Natsu was pretty bummed he didnt get to see you participate!" I chuckled slightly and looked over toward a certain red head who was chatting up two certain members of mermaid heel.

"It was fun, Sting and I ended up bickering and he fried my hair but I think its pretty cute! My job was to help Erza with Minerva, she made Erza and Kagura fight before she even made a move. Erza had too many injuries so I stepped in to buy her some time."