Part two-chapter three: fever

"Mama! Papa!"

"Hi baby, did you behave?" The small boy nodded before running up to his father, hugging him tightly. I turned away and thanked Gajeel and Levy, the dark haired male handing me my sons backpack while Levy told me if I ever needed someone to babysit I could always ask her. Gajeel left soon after, saying goodbye to his nephew and handing a request to Mira.

"Hey Levy, can I go ahead and ask you something?"

"Of course y/n, whats going on?" I explained everything to her, the way I wasn't aging physically while they were away, everything. The girl looked at me, promising me she'd look into it later tonight. I nodded and walked toward my team suddenly being stopped by the feeling of someone tugging at the sleeves of my new shirt.

"Whats wrong baby?"

"Papa said get ready so we can go to his house, he said were gonna spend today together!" I smiled and nodded lifting up my son and peppering kisses across his face, "well then, sounds like someone needs to take a bath!" The small boy whined and giggled protesting the bath until his father approached us.

"Listen to your mama okay buddy? Ill see the two of you later, mkay? Dont be late y/n"

"Oh please if we weren't going to your house you'd be the one running late" I protested causing the man to laugh, quickly pecking my lips before leaving.

|||

I closed the bathroom door slightly, just incase something happens. I walked over to the small wardrobe by my bed, grabbing a floral pink dress and putting it on, slipping on a pair of wedges that haven't seen the light in years. I decided to leave my hair down allowing for it to flow all the way down, stopping at my hips. I smiled, sitting down on the sofa and opening up a small book I had found when grabbing this dress, hidden in one of the pockets of my many coats.

"Huh its been a while since ive seen you..." I muttered, flipping through the pages, glancing over excerpts of the small notebook, recognizing a certain excerpt.

X780 July 28

Happy birthday to me i guess...
Natsu and Happy left on a job yesterday, normally we spend my birthday together but they needed money so I cant really blame them.

Laxus is out too, he just left this week so I guess I wont be seeing him at all...

Happy fifteenth birthday to me I guess.

"Huh I remember that day, I was so bummed I just spent the whole day in the forest. When I got back that dummy was there"

—————

"Natsu im not in the mood I just want to go back home-"

"Cmon n/n it's your birthday, you always go all out on my birthday"

The pink haired boy dragged me to a small cafe near the cathedral, never letting go of my hand.

We found a table outside, close to the fountain. The boy sat me down before going back inside the cafe, I sighed pulling out a book from my satchel, opening it up and reading it.

"Alright im back- n/n!"

"Huh? Sorry Natsu"

"Geez cmon n/n I got you your favorite cake"

"Natsu, you didnt have to-"

"I wanted to n/n. So how bout we celebrate!"

—————

"Mama! Im ready!" The small boy ran to me, climbing on the sofa with me. I nodded while running my hands through his wet pink hair, the small boy laughed before getting off the sofa, grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch.

It was about midday at this point, the canals were surrounding by people talking particularly about grand magic games this year.

"Do you think fairy tail is gonna compete this year?"

"I mean its a possibility...they've got their best back so they've got a shot at winning their title back this year"

I sighed, continuing down the route toward Natsu's house. 'I know for a fact Masters gonna want to participate for the reward money but I wonder who he selected for the team...'

"Papa!" I heard my son shout, running towards his father and embracing him tightly. I walked toward him, giving him a small peck on the lips before he grabbed my hand and began to drag us off somewhere.

"Wheres happy?"

"With Wendy and Carla at the guildhall"

I nodded and continued to follow him to a familiar clearing near a hill by his house, I took a second to look around, admiring a patch of flowers by the river.

Natsu sat down beside me next to a tree, his hand remained intertwined with mine. I rested my head against the dragon slayers shoulder, once we had sat down I felt unusually tired, i felt lightheaded, struggling to keep my eyes open. I admired the scenery in front of me for a second before closing my eyes, deciding it was best for me to fall asleep.

|||

I woke up to the sight of light flashing my eyes through a familiar window, but it was odd. I was in my bed, but in a room I didn't recognize. I shot up from the bed at the sudden sound of what appeared to be pans clanking together, only to wince at the sudden pain shooting through my head. Looking down onto my lap I saw a white damp rag that must've fallen from my head.

I got up from the bed slowly, opening the door to be met with the sight of Igneel, Natsu, and Happy, eating at a small table next to the kitchen. "Mamas awake!" I walked over to my son giving him a small hug, allowing for him to continue eating. Natsu sat up from his chair and grabbed my hand, helping me over to the couch.

"Im okay, what happened here?"

"Well after you fell asleep in the clearing, I took you and Igneel here to spend the night, you didn't wake up at all the next day so I got Wendy to look at ya and she said you had a really bad fever."

"Oh shit, im sorry Natsu-"

"Don't apologize, its not your fault. Anyway, since we had already talked about it, I had metal head, streaker, Erza, and Lucy help move all your stuff over here, that way you wouldn't have to stress about it. Happy and I cleared out the storage rooms and made them into bedrooms."

"And you did all that while I was asleep? That sounds like at least a weeks work"

"N/n you were asleep for a week, were leaving to train for the games in a few days."