Part two-chapter twenty four: wherever you are

Everything was fuzzy, I could see but not clearly. Two silhouettes were in the room with me, the ringing in my ear wasn't completely gone, however I could hear bits and pieces of what they were saying.

A few seconds passed, one of the shadows walked over to me. The figure looked at something beside me, "her vitals are stable now...I'm positive the piece Lucy brought us must've had something to do with it." I recognized her voice as Porlyusica's, I got up from the bed I was in, walking around the room.

My vision had soon gotten clearer, I noticed a blurry Natsu come through the door.

"How is she?"

I looked at him confused, walking up to him and poking his shoulder. "Hello? Im just fine-"

"She seems to be in some sort of coma, it could be a while before she wakes up. That call you made for the first Lacrima seemed to help the one Lucy had brought in just enough to keep her stable."

She turned toward the door, opening it and turning back toward Natsu.

"Ill leave you two be...anything happens come get me or Wendy."

Natsu nodded, turning his attention back toward me. He muttered something quietly before grabbing my hand, I heard the sound of heels clicking behind me.

"Finally, I was beginning to get irritated of not hearing from you darling! Its been over ten years
y/n"

I looked over at the woman, she had e/c eyes and
H/c hair in a ponytail. She was wearing a dark blue body con dress with a train attached to it.

"Who're you?" I asked, the woman approached me, caressing my cheek down to my neck. "Oh darling, it hurts me that you don't recognize your own mother..."

"Mother? Thats not possible...my mom is dead, she died when I was young!"

"Oh is that what they're telling you? Damn monarch bastards...Darling I never died...I was sent away."

"Sent away? For what?! Why would they lie?!"

"I shared a secret about our family with your father when you were little...I can't reveal that secret for it isn't my place...however," she said, sitting me down on the hospital bed Natsu was currently sitting beside.

"You will find out soon, all I can tell you is that right now you are going through a hibernation stage...when I was sent away I went through one as well."

"What- why?"

"You're going through...some changes...have you been fainting often?"

"Yes..."

"That was the sign it was beginning...this is all I can tell you for now, i can guarantee you we will be meeting soon my love..."

And with that she was gone, leaving me on my own.

"But what about my sicknesses?!" I shouted, but it was too late.

I laid down on-top of my unconscious self, everything became blurry again, everything becoming dark again.

—||—||—

I climbed up from the balcony, gently opening the glass doors. I saw the small boy sleeping, a small part of my consciousness felt that it was wrong what I was doing, but its not as if I had any other choice.

There were two guards in front of the door, I ducked behind one of the drawers and touched the jewel on my neck "transformation enchantment: spider" I whispered, my body shrinking down and transforming me into a spider.

I crawled over to the two guards, chanting a simple sleep enchantment before transforming back and walking over to the small boy.

"Im sorry...transformation enchantment: pocket size"

The boy shrunk, I quickly grabbed him and sealed him away in a box. I put it in my bag, carefully climbing down the castle walls, and finally getting to the garden.

"Teleportation enchantment: Fairy tail"

Within a second I had arrived, I went behind the guildhall and hid my bag.

I snuck inside, the guildhall almost completely empty except for two or three people. I snuck in through the rafters, finally reaching the infirmary.

"Transformation enchantment: ghost"

I phased through the door, only to be met with the sight of a pink haired man laying in the bed with the h/c girl. I sighed and cast a desensitization spell, I've seen the male fight before, if I hadn't done that he would notice what was about to happen.

My heart ached slightly at the sight of the two of them, I knew that this was wrong...and it felt worse doing it.

I shrunk the h/c girl, placing her in my pocket and running out through the window.

Eric please forgive me, wherever you are...