Part one-chapter fourteen: measurments

(This gets a little saucy toward the end so fair warning)

"Are you sure you can participate child?"

"Yes Master, i'll be fine, were just dancing anyway"

The master nodded and walked away, currently I was in my room preparing for the festival much to everyones dismay.

—————

"Hey squirt you can't be serious-"

"Im gonna have to agree with metal head on this one n/n, Laxus really did a number on ya, and thats comin from me"

"Hey im fine, I just have a few marks is all, plus I'd never forgive myself if I missed out on the festival."

"If ya say so squirt...im gonna go talk to master about somethin, seeya"

I waved goodbye to my brother and watched him close the door, leaving Natsu and I in the infirmary alone. Although he was cleared to move around, i wasn't.

"N/n you gotta be careful...for a second I-"

"Shut up. Im fine, you on the other hand, need a long ass lecture."

"Ugh please no, i already got enough of that from gramps and Erza"

"Pft good, Natsu you cant be reckless like that all the time, you need to think before you do shit"

"I know its just...when I was fighting Laxus, the thunder legion you show'd up and Bickslow was carrying you...you looked like you were dead and I lost control..."

"Awe thats oddly sweet-"

I was interrupted by the pink haired boy pulling me into him, pressing our foreheads together and holding my hand gently.

"Please don't do that again, I care about you."

—————

"Heya! Were here! And we got those candies you said you liked-"

I finished putting on my dress before getting up and greeting the boy and his exceed.

"Oh- hey guys! Thought you two were gonna be late hah! Um...what're you guys staring at?"

"Woah y/n ive never seen you in a dress! You look so pretty!"

"Wow, thank you happy, didn't expect you to be so nice to me about it"

"Well it is the least revealing thing you've ever worn, and you're butt is covered this time so good for you!"

I gave the cat a harsh glare before flicking his forehead in response, earning a small chuckle from the dragon slayer behind him, who then handed me a bag filled with ribbons, and glitter.

"Whaddaya need this stuff for anyway?"

"Well im doing a cheer with Lucy, Levy, and Bisca and Master asked me to make our costumes, mainly because we all agreed we werent going to wear the big pink ones that have been collecting dust over the years."

"Oh, you need any help?"

"Yeah I got everyone else's measurements but my own, I cant really turn my body all the way right now so would you mind taking them?"

The boy nodded and I handed him two different measuring tapes, one for bust size and one for my waist and hip measurements.

"Hey buddy, ya think you can go get me some new bandages from the house?"

"Aye sir! I'll be back in a little! hehe...maybe I can snag up some fish on the way there"

The small blue feline flew out my window, I then closed the window and turned toward Natsu and slowly unzipped my dress. "Um...wh-what're ya doin?" He stuttered out, I had finally slipped off the white floral dress, leaving me in my gray bra and matching panties. "The fabric of the dress is too thick to make accurate measurements, it'll be- are you blushing?"

"Pft no... course not...lets just finish this up already"

I nodded and put my hair up with one of the ribbons, and sighed. I felt the boy slowly pull the measuring tape, telling me the measurement before sliding down to my waist and using the other measuring tape to wrap it around me. I suddenly felt a chill run down my spine, I shook it off only for it to return a few seconds later.

(This is where it starts so you've been warned)

Natsu the took the tape off of me and turned me quickly by grabbing me by the shoulder, I looked up at the boy and relaxed as he grabbed my chin and pulled me into a rough kiss. It was sloppy but passionate, he bit my bottom lip harshly causing me to shriek slightly, he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth and explored every part of it. Every nook and cranny of it, I moaned in satisfaction as he then proceeded to trace his fingertips up and down my silhouette. Once he was done he grabbed my thighs and lifted me up, not once breaking our kiss until he had rested me down onto the bed.

I laid there blushing and catching my breath after what had just occurred, looking up toward the dragon slayer on top of me. I couldn't help but notice little things that had changed, his eyes looked different, they remained their natural dark green color...however, they had a hint of red closer on the rim of his iris and they weren't as bright and hopeful, instead they appeared dim and clouded. Before I could analyze him even further I felt him bite down on my neck with his fangs, which caused me to let out a small moan which only continued as continued kissing up and down my neck toward my chest.

Then I felt him tracing along the rim of my panties with his finger, I put my hands in his hair as he continued to trace up and down my neck with his lips. Until he stopped, he remained on top of me, staring down at me with the light slowly reappearing in his eyes.

"Oh shit um... I-"

Before Natsu could gather up his thoughts there was a knock at the door, I quickly slipped on my dress and put my hair up.

"We'll talk about it later, promise"

I grabbed a white coat from my drawer and put it on over the dress, in order to hide the bite markings. I opened the door and saw Lucy there standing with happy, holding a bag of bandages and such.

"Hey y/n! Just dropped by to pick up the dresses for Levy, Bisca and I- are you okay? You look exhausted"

"Um i was just...training a bit, guess I must've pushed myself a little too much again"

The girl nodded and walked into my room, taking the bandages out of the bag and placing them on the dresser before taking both dresses and putting them into her bag and leaving. Happy then flew over to Natsu and rested on his head.

"Hey y/n?"

"Yeah Happy?"

"Your dress is on backwards"