Authors Note

**DISCLAIMER** I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR DIALOG. I ONLY OWN MY CHARACTER AND SOME OF THE DIALOG I MAKE UP FOR MY CHARACTERS AND THE DIALOG FOR THE HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
WARNING THERE WILL BE SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS BOOK. IT'S 18+ RECOMMENDED. BUT I CAN'T STOP YOU FROM READING IT  IT WILL NOT BE PLAIN VANILLA SMUT. IT WILL BE DIRTY AND FILTHY! IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT DO NOT READ. I WILL PUT A WARNING BEFORE IT HAPPENS TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO SKIP.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco Malfoy x Slytherin! Reader
Slow Burn
Starts in 3rd Year

If you want to change the house you're in and the common room that's fine. I'm only making the character Slytherin because I'm a Slytherin and I wouldn't even know where to begin to write a different house. But you may change any little details you'd like. They start in 3rd Year but fooling around (kissing stuff like that) won't be until 4th year and it will get heavier as they get older.

Please don't forget to like and comment. If there is any mistake please let me know so I can edit. Make sure to share to your library to get notifications for the next chapters.

Thank You for reading♡