Chapter Twenty-Four

Once in the dungeons, Melina said good-bye to Stella as she walked up the stairs beside the kitchen. Then we walked to the Slytherin Common Room. Draco said the password and we walked in. "I'm going to bed, good night," Melina said. "Good night!" I yelled after her and she disappeared around the corner. Lucas walked off to his dorm without saying anything so that left me and Draco alone.

Draco walked over and sat on one of the sofa's looking at the fire. "Can you believe the Triwizard Tournament is here at Hogwarts?" He asked and I hummed as inset beside him leaving a gap. "Would you have put your name in the Goblet of Fire if they didn't change the age rule?" I asked. He looked over at me and shrugged "maybe. My father probably would have wanted me to," he said.

"So, you would do it because your father would want you to? Or rather he would make you," I told him. He just shrugged. "So, La Croix is here. What are you going to do?" He changed the subject. I sighed and leaned my head back "I don't know. Try to avoid him?" I said with a question.

"That's going to be a little hard seeing Durmstrang is sitting at our table. I thought you were going to break my bloody arm with how tight your grip was," He said. I smiled and shrugged "sorry?" I asked and laughed at his unamused face. "Come on, we better get to bed," I said and we stood up.

"Dracy!" A shrill voice said and I was pulled back into a hard chest. Pansy stopped once she saw his hand snake around my waist. "What are you doing?! Get away from my boyfriend!" She shrieked. "Well, the last time I heard, he broke up with you. So..." I said and trailed off.

Was I uncomfortable kinda... okay no I wasn't. I had butterflies but I wouldn't admit it to anyone. And I owed Draco for helping me with Jaxzon. Who would have thought I'd ever had a decent relationship with Malfoy.

"Dracy, tell her it was just to convince your father," she said with pleading eyes.

"No. It was me breaking up with you. I never wanted to date you in the first place. It was to get to y/n. I'm with her now," Draco said and my body stiffened. *what!* I tried to keep my face blank as Pansy stormed up to me. "I know what you're doing and I will break the spell!" She hissed. I looked at her like she was crazy. *because she is crazy*

"Spell? What spell?" I asked. She scoffed at me laughing a little. "I know you gave him a love potion, Thronheart!" She hissed at me. "If you say so," I said. "But, I didn't. Me and Draco are together," I told her, trying to hide the nervousness in my voice. She huffed and stormed off back to her dorm.

I felt Draco let out a breath but he didn't let go of me. "Well, that was interesting. I'm going to... I'm going to bed now. Goodnight Draco," I said and pulled away. I felt his hand grab my wrist and spin me around to face him. "Thank you," he whispered, moving his hand up to my cheek. The words caught in my throat and I just stared at him like an idiot. I couldn't help it, He was so close and his eyes were beautiful. *What the hell is wrong with me? This is Malfoy, Draco Malfoy! The boy who bullied me for three years!*

My train of thought stopped when I felt a pair of soft lips against mine. I stood there shocked at first by thinking why not and kissed him back. I mean he's kissed me before but this felt... different somehow. He pulled away and smiled down at me. I could feel my cheeks heat up as a blush painted across them. "Good night, y/n," he whispered, kissing my forehead before walking off to his dorm. I stood there for a few minutes still trying to figure out what just bloody happened.

The next morning I showered and changed into my uniform. I was putting my robe on when someone knocked on my door. "Y/n!" Melina yelled from outside the door. "It's open!" I yelled back and my door flew open. "You were making out with Malfoy in the common room last night?!" She yelled putting her hands on her hips.

I looked at her with wide eyes. "What? No!" I said looking at her confused. "Well, according to Parkinson, you were kissing him on the sofa when she walked in. She won't shut up about how you put a love spell on her boyfriend!" She hissed. I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Since when do you believe anything Parkinson says?" I asked, annoyed.

"Good point," she said sheepishly. I looked at her and grabbed my bag, putting it on my shoulder. I walked up to her and looked her in the eye and I headed out the door. "He did kiss me though," I said quickly and ran out of the room and into the common room. "What?!" She yelled running after me after a few seconds.

I ran out of the common room into the corridor "y/n! Get back here! You have a lot of explaining to do!" She yelled chasing me. Stella watched as I ran past her while Melina chased me. She quickly ran after us "what's going on?" She asked. "Y/N And Malfoy kissed!" I heard Melina say. "What?!" Stella yelled in shock. I was stopped when I ran into a hard chest and a few down.

"Ow!" I said. I looked up and felt my whole body stiffen and my blood run cold. "Y/n!" Melina and Stella yelled, running up to me and helping me up. Jaxzon just stood there looking at me. "Y/N, I was just looking for you. Could I talk to you? Alone..." He said, looking at me. "Piss off!" Melina spat only making him glare at her.

"I don't think that is such a good idea. And besides, I have nothing to say to you," I told him. He looked down and sighed nodding his head. "Look I'm sorry, for the way I acted towards you. I never meant to hurt you, I love you," he said looking at me with pleading eyes. bloody hell! "Fine, you have 2 minutes and that's it!" I said. I looked at Melina and Stella. "I'll meet you in the great hall, it will only be a couple of minutes I'll be fine I promise," I told them. Melina hugged me and whispered in my ear "fine but if I don't see you in two minutes I'm sending either Lucas or Draco," and then she took Stella's hand walking off.

"What do you want?" I asked. I felt uneasy since we were the only ones in this corridor. He walked closer to me, making me back up until I hit the wall. "Did you really think, I would just let you go that easily? I told you, you're mine," he said and reached up pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I just shrunk back hoping to melt into the wall behind me. I felt his hand curl around my neck but didn't put any pressure on it. "I've missed you," he said before kissing me. I just stood there not kissing back or saying anything. That only angered him and he started tightening his grip on my neck. "I said I missed you," he growled slowly, making me whimper as I closed my eyes.

"La Croix!" I heard someone yell. I opened my eyes to see Draco storming down the hall towards us. He pressed his wand to Jaxzon's neck, digging the tip of it hard under his jaw. "Let her go," he growled. Jaxzon put his hands up and smirked as he stepped back. Draco held his hand out and I quickly grabbed it as he pulled me towards him. He dropped his hand that was holding his wand before grabbing me and walking down the corridor towards the Great Hall.