Prologue

Y/N Thornheart is from a wealthy pure-blood wizarding family. They live in Wiltshire, England.   Y/N got her Hogwarts Letter right before her 11th birthday and got into Slytherin just like everyone else in her family for generations. Both her mother's and father's family had all been Slytherin's.

Her brother Lucas was a 6th year Slytherin while she was a 3rd year. She was excited to go back to school after a summer of dealing with her parents who didn't know what happiness was and were strict on certain things.

Her parents were former death eaters. They claimed to be under the Imperius curse like a lot of Voldemort followers including the Malfoys.

Speaking of Malfoy. Draco Malfoy was one of her enemies. You would think them both being pure-blood Slytherin's they would get along but that is just not the case. Draco always bullied y/n since she was friends with Hermione Granger, a muggle-born witch. Her parents were both muggles. So he called y/n a blood traitor.

Like Draco's family her family didn't believe muggle-born witches and wizards should be allowed into Hogwarts. They were fond of Half-Bloods too. If her parents found out she was friends with Hermione she would be disowned right away. Lucas knew about it but never said anything. He didn't really care even though he shared some of their parents' beliefs.

However she did find Draco attractive but never would admit that to anyone. Just like Draco would never admit he fancied her as well. That is until a particular boy with a scar showed interest and then an ex or rather a puppy love crush who she met over summer before 4th Year came to Hogwarts for the Triwizard Tournament, that Draco learned what true jealousy and possessiveness was and how dominant he truly was.

Stay tuned for jealousy, possessiveness, and dormancy from a particular blond boy, A love sick desperate boy with a scar and a scary aggressive ex who thinks he owns the beautiful slytherin girl.