Chapter Twenty-Six

A/N: So this has some crazy possessive ex-boyfriend in it. Mentions of abuse and some abuse. And almost non-con but y/n is saved before anything actually happens.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked down the stairs with Melina, Stella, Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle. Moody was crazy. Crabbe and Goyle walked behind me and Draco while Melina and Stella walked in front of us. "I'm starving," Crabbe complained. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Hey, you okay?" Draco whispered. I looked over at him "yeah, I'm fine. That man is just bloody crazy," I said.

We walked to the great hall and sat down at the Slytherin table for lunch. Crabbe and Goyle dug into the food right away. Malina who was sitting across from me and Draco looked at me like I was about to crack. "What?"  I asked her, confused. "How are you?" She asked. "I'm fine," I said, giving her a confused look. "Aren you sure?" She asked.

I looked at Draco and he shrugged. "Hey, Thronheart! Is it true what everyone is saying?' Theo said as he and Blaise sat down beside Melina. ''about what?" I asked. "What happened in Defense Against Dark Arts," Blaise said. "What how he made a spider jump on Malfoy's face?" I laughed and Draco pushed me. "No, that he used the killing curse right in front of you and you cried," Theo said. "Oh, piss off! Both of you!" Melina hissed at them.

"I'll be back," I said and stood up. "Where are you going?" Melina asked. "To the restroom," I said and started walking away. "I'll come with you," she said standing up. "Mel, I'm fine. I'll be back," I said. She and Draco gave each other a look but I paid no attention to it. I walked out of the great hall and down the corridor to the bathroom.

After I was done I washed my hands and then just looked at myself in the mirror. This was going to be a screwed-up year. And a long year if I had to deal with... "Jaxzon!" I turned around and he was standing there leaning against the wall. "Hey, love," he said smiling and stood up walking towards me. "Stop. Don't come near me," I told him and he actually stopped. "Look, I just want to say I'm sorry for how I've been acting. I also want to apologize for what I did to you. I was angry and upset that you wanted to break up," he says as he slowly walks closer.

"Stop," I tell him. He continues to walk closer until he's in front of me. He puts his hand on my cheek and I hold my breath. "I hurt you. I'm so sorry. Just you love you, y/n. And when you told me you wanted to break up... it hurt and I snapped. I never meant to hurt you but I did. Please, darling, forgive me," he said as he rubbed his thumb over my cheekbone.

I backed up away from him and stepped to the side a little so I could run if I had to. "I'm sorry, I can't do that. It might have been the first time you hit me but you hurt me in other ways too, Jaxzon. So please, just leave me alone," I told him. I could see his eyes darken with pure hate and anger. His arm snapped towards me and he wrapped his hand around my throat pulling me towards him. My hands automatically grabbed his arms trying to pull his hands away from my neck. "I told you once before that you're mine," he growled in my ear.

He tilted my head a little and kissed my neck up to my jaw. "I know you love you," he said Against my lips. He looked into my eyes with his darkened ones that were a swirl of lust, hate, and anger. "Maybe I should show you how much I love you," he said as he walked me back towards the sinks. "Would you like that?" He asked. "Please, don't," I whimpered. His other hand went to my waist and moved slowly down to the hem of my skirt. "Stop!" I screamed as tears ran down my face.

The next thing I knew he was being pulled away from me and Hermione had her arms around me shoving my face into he chest. I let out the breath I had been holding and looked to see Harry had his wand to Jaxzon's throat. "Who do you think you are?!" He yelled. "Relax! I'm her boyfriend!" Jaxzon yelled and Hermione looked at me and I shook my head "ex. He's my ex," I said. I heard Jaxzon growl before someone grabbed the back of his collar and slammed him against the wall.

Ron came running in with Melina, Stella, Aurora, and Draco behind him. Lucas had Jaxzon pinned against the wall and pressed into his throat hard. "You don't listen very well do you?!" He hissed. "I told you to leave my sister alone!" Jaxzon just smirked at him. "We were just having fun," he said and Lucas dropped his wand and brought his fist up slamming it into Jaxzon's face. I gasped as I watched Lucas punch him again and again until he was on his knees.

Harry walked over to me and Hermione "Are you all right?" He asked. I nodded "Yeah. Thank you, Harry," I said and his cheeks started to turn pink. "Y/N!" I heard Draco and I ran over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. "I should have cake alone with you," Melina said. "And for now you go nowhere without me," she added. I just let out a laugh and nodded my head. "Come on, let's get you to Madam Pomfrey," Draco said.

I shook my head "no, I'm fine, really. Let's just go to class," I said and he rolled his eyes. "Have you seen your neck?" He asked angrily. "It can be fixed with a spell," I said. He just huffed and looked over at Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I looked over to them and saw Harry looking at me then at Draco. "What're you looking at, Potter?" Draco spat at him. "Draco," I said and he looked at me. "Stop, Harry saved me so be nice," I told him. He scoffed "whatever, go be with your boyfriend then," he spat and walked out of the bathroom. Lucas walked over to me and gently pushed me out of the bathroom and everyone else followed.

He stopped and looked at my neck. He sighed tilting my head to the side and put his wand up to it mumbling a spell making the bruise's case away. He looked over at the Golden Trio "Thanks," he said and took Aurora's hand walking off to their next class. "Come on, we have potions and Snape won't like it if we're late. I'll see you at Dinner Stella," Melina said, pecking her cheek before pulling me to potions.