𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 : snow white.

Jisung

that she didn't—open her eyes? again?

Rio's teeth gritted together, grinding his fangs into sharper tips. It seemed to be out of habit though, so he wasn't directing it into some sort of attack. If my observations are correct, that is.

"Though what does nadi have to do with this? I understand she was important to the both of us, but why bring this up now?"

"Well I did just go visit my sister's grave, and I seemed to have met you on the way home. How ironic is that? Plus, wasn't that the day our little accident happened too? Not just my sister's rather unfortunate mistake."

"Mistake? What the hell are you even saying, she saved me!" Minho snapped.

"And in return, you gave you're humanity. Because if I recall correctly, I bit you that day too. Fangs bared and everything. Agonizing screams from a terrified little boy. It was actually relieving to me in that moment. She wasn't the only one losing something, so it was pretty fair if you ask me." Rio stuffed his hands in his jean pockets, chucking heavily as his barely visible warm breath left his lips.

"Tch." Was all the older let out.

He actually seemed to agree with this statement in some twisted way.

Nezi and I exchanged odd looks, our breathing staggered and shallow. The tension was high here, and everyone could feel it right down to their feet.

"But I can't help but stare at Jisung here. That little hat on his head is hiding something isn't it?" The spotted wolf folded his arms, almost sniffling. "You regifted the untimely present I gave you, that you despised for so long. Isn't that right?"

Blue seemed to be a bit more interested now. He looked rather intensely at me, eyes tracing my every move. His orbs grew big, and his pupils became small. He looked almost psychotic.

"He's a werewolf, isn't he? And let me guess, those ears are red? A beautiful crimson red—"

He appeared in front of me, too quickly for anyone to react in fact. His eyes big and pupils small. His expression the spitting image of blue's. Psychotic. And before I knew it, Rio had ripped the warm beanie off my head, exposing my small curled red ears.

"I knew it." Blue snickered, giggling to himself.

"I'll admit you do have a rather keen sense of smell. Nice going Seomun."

"Of course." Blue shifted his weight, though he remained in his place.

Minho seemed utterly shocked, his body whipping around carelessly fast.

Rio's slim hands pressed into my head, petting my ears. And uncomfortably so, I twitched and shook. It felt so odd and I couldn't really describe this feeling even if asked to simply. It just felt like such a wrong touch, rather disturbing in fact.

"Please move away from—"

I shivered, my neck retracting. I yelped as something pulled my tail, my arms tensing at my sides. I wanted to colapse, this odd sensation pulling at my spine.

I saw Minho's body move scarcely quick, scrambling to get to me.

But she was quicker.

"Get off."

I collapsed before I knew it, but it wasn't for the reason I was giving prior to this. It was for an all new reason. Completely, and utterly, new reason.

Rio was now farther than his assistant friend, on his knees and coughing like crazy.

I was shocked, and so was Minho. But he wasn't starting at me, nor Rio or blue. No, he was staring at Nezira. Wide eyed, and breathless. Completely frozen, as if ice encased all his insides.