𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 : your fault

Tuesday, three days before camp ends.

Jisung

The rest of the boys were laughing as they ate their lunch, everyone making fun of Chan for almost falling off his chair.

I was just grabbing a few extra snacks from a little shop they had around, while Minho kept an eye on me from the table not to far away.

I had grabbed a cookie or two for my pleasure later on, before I went ahead and grabbed bottled drinks for everyone.

Felix and I split the money, so it wasn't too bad buying eight drinks on a (jobless, literally running on allowance only) high school student budget.

"Well hey there! I didn't really get to talk to you the other day." A male's voice appeared behind me.

I flinched not expecting the abrupt sound.

"O-Oh Im sorry you scared me—" I gasped lightly, realizing who was there.

The black and gray ears I recognized every time I saw them.

Mong Rio.

"—R-Rio?" I was actually a bit surprised to see him.

"That's me." He snickered, shrugging. "So, how have you been? I didn't really get the chance to talk with you the other day since—Y'know." He flicked his head in the direction of Minho and my friends.

I paused for a second.

"Because of what?" That may have come off a bit monotone.

"Just Y'know, I don't think your boyfriend is fond of me." Rio slipped his hands in his pockets, a little bit of a sour expression on his face.

I turned to look back at the lunch table Minho and the others where seated at. Minho was no longer keeping an eye on me, he was just laughing with Taeri and nezi, seemingly quite light hearted.

"Ah, I see what you mean. Minho is just a bit cold to people he isn't comfortable with." I shrugged, smiling a bit.

"Well, I guess I can't argue with that." Rio smiled back at me.

"So—"

"Rio. Hurry it up." A deeper voice rang through my ears.

I flinched, looking around to see who it was.

And there behind me, was someone I hadn't spoken to in a while. The boy we'd only seen with Rio days before.

Seomun Blue.

"Oh, you." The red head deadpanned.

". . .Hi." I murmured, a bit intimidated.

"He's just so weird. The kid's pretty much mute, but when he does talk it's only to people he wants Information on, or people he finds to be interesting. Other than that I've only ever seen him talk to who ever the hell that guy was just now." Seungmin's words popped into my head.

Why of all times did I remember it now?

"I'll be quick." Rio smiled to the latter.

Blue nodded, though he didn't move. That sort of made me uncomfortable, but I wasn't bold enough to say it.

"Well to answer your question, I'm alright thank you." I smiled, shifting awkwardly. I just wanted to leave at this point.

I was getting this odd feeling in my stomach, my gut telling me something I didn't quite understand in the moment.