𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 : to better myself

Jisung

After that hyper hell of a night, Minho felt more comfortable with showing his ears and tail. He kept them out into the morning, which honestly made me so happy.

Hyunjin's approach to Minho seemed a little different than usual, and I found myself feeling a sense of comfort in that.

Normally the two either didn't talk, or spoke the bare minimum.

But today the younger seemed a little brighter.

As of recently actually, hyunjin seemed happier.

"Good morning my lovely but fairly annoying and ugly friends!"

Okay, we weren't really supposed to be together in one cabin, but Felix was too scared to leave the cabin at 3 am because of that stupid trend that went around years ago. So everyone just ended up staying over our place.

They slept on the floor and the couch though.

"For your information, I am the handsomest out of everyone here." I retorted back to lix.

Chan sat up, "I mean Felix is only cute when he wants to be so sure."

"Excuse me?!" Felix choked.

I burst out laughing.

Hyunjin was in the kitchen, but I could here him cackling from there.

Seungmin was about waking up now too due to all the noise.

"I—I don't know what to say." Felix was covering his mouth with one hand, trying to hold in an astonished laugh.

"The what now?" Seungmin's eyes were half way open as he abruptly stretched.

"Ow!" Changbin groaned dramatically.

"Pft-"

"Uh"

"Shut up Im trying to sleep!" Jeongin covered his head with the blanket.

Changbin was definitely wide awake now, possibly regretting his choice to sleep in the middle of the two youngest. Though he settled on making the most of it.

"Get up! No sass!" He jumped on the youngest, a loud unexpected hitched breath came from the male under the blanket.

"Get off your so heavy!" His voice was hoarse.

The rest of us watched them stupidly, confused but basking in the laughter.

"Breakfast!" Hyunjin shouted.

"Breakfast? You?"

"The fuck?"

Felix and I entered the kitchen, confused.

Hyunjin was carrying two cereal bows towards the table. "I didn't actually make breakfast. Are you insane? I'm not trying to start a forest fire."

I facepalmed, realizing he literally made eight bowls of cereal.

"I mean, as long as you didn't somehow lace them with poison."

"They have some stuff in the fridge surprisingly, and it's actually all fresh. The milk in here doesn't expire till next month." Hyunjin was putting away one of two cereal boxes.

I picked up one of the bowls, "and the cereal is from here too?"

"No I brought three boxes with me." He waved the group off, returning to retrieve more bowls.

"You what?!" Changbin cackled, his spongebob laugh filling the cabin.

"He did not." Chan stood up, racing to the kitchen.