𝐓𝐞𝐧 : kitty

Jisung

"Finally It's Thursday! I can take that damn quiz and be done!"

"Hey, we still got another day left. Don't forget it." Changbin playfully shoved Seungmin as the two walked in front of us.

"Those boys." Hyunjin shook his head, smiling to himself.

I giggled watching the two bicker.

"Jisung!"

I flinched, feeling slim arms wrap around my neck.

"Hey lix." I laughed awkwardly, recognizing the voice of the silver haired wolf.

"Where's Chan?" I blurted.

"Oh he's busy today." Felix's ears suddenly fell against his head. "He went to the student council meeting with a friend. . . Again."

I froze for a second.

Again?

I cleared my throat, "oh, well we can all hang out today. It'll be fun!" That might have been a bit enthusiastic. Uh—

"That actually sounds fun." Felix smiled.

It was forced. I knew that much.

Those eyes don't lie.

Even if he did wag his tail, and perk his ears up. while his pretty eyes shaped into crescents, they lost their sparkle. They were a bit dull.

I frowned.

"Cheer up lix, I'll let you eat all of the cheese sticks in my fridge." I nudged the boy with my elbow.

"Okay." He mumbled, holding back a smile.

I thought I saw the twinkle come back, even if it was just for a second.

The bell harassed everyone's ears, ruining the moment.

Hyunjin sighed, "and to hell we go."

I laughed. "See you guys at lunch."

Felix waved us off, dragging Seungmin to their art period.

"Those boys." I giggled, turning around.

"Well hello there, kitty."

I stumbled back, definitely not expecting the one person I dreaded to see.

"Nyx." I Swallowed thickly, feeling my brain slowly lose its train of thought.

"That's me." The male snickered, leaning up against a locker.

The halls were empty, the tardy bell merely minutes away.

I stayed quiet, waiting for the other to bring it up.

Dear god help me.

"Well, if I you aren't going to speak, I'll start." His lips formed a smug smile. "About that deal."

I bit my lip, waiting for his suggestion.

"Join my gang."

"What?!" I exclaimed, I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that.