𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 | 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Third person,
Present day, hyunjin's apartment 6 years later.

Seungmin stretched, "Damn. high school was quite the eventful experience don't you think?"

"Tell me about it, but collage is another story." Hyunjin took a shot, shaking his head.

Changbin shrugged, nodding as he let out a laugh. "True."

"Okay I can't help but mention the absolute detail, in Jisung's story telling. I will say, those descriptions were kinda extra." Jeongin snickered, waving his drink towards the older just a bit.

Chan cackled, "especially the 'sleepover'. But we all saw that coming."

Minho laughed quietly into his hand due to a slight shock of embarrassment, but smiled up at the red eared wolf boy.

"What? I had to make this somewhat interesting or Felix was gonna whoop my ass for talking too much." Jisung looked up from the drink he was mixing.

"Okay, I wouldn't be that mad if you didn't include it because your high school years especially, were filled with so much bullshit to make fun of that I wouldn't have been bored. But, The tmi descriptions were the cherry on top." Lix teased, shrugging.

"Hey we're all adults here, don't act like the half of you haven't had sex with each other." Han remarked.

Everyone burst out laughing, Chan spitting out his drink by accident.

"And you! You and Felix had to have done something in high school!" Jisung pointed towards the oldest, who was currently coughing into his arm.

"I mean you're not wrong."

"Felix!" Chan had an awkward smile plastered on his red face.

"What?" Felix hummed, tapping his neck with his left hand, in which a small engagement ring sparkled against the light.

Jisung giggled, watching the boys bicker back and forth as he made his way over to Minho, plopping done right next to the male.

"You tipsy yet?"

"Eh, getting there. I can tell you are." Minho smiled, brushing through the younger's thick brown hair.

"Hey?! And how did you come to that conclusion?"

"You're honest, and don't get embarrassed easily when you're tipsy or drunk. The only reason you confessed to me all those years ago, was because you were drunk. And you shamelessly told everyone how we had sex in high school."

Jisung swatted at the older, laughing to himself. "I guess you're right."

"Always am." The older snickered, looking down at Jisung's hand, which also had a pretty little ring.

"Say, whatever happened to Taeri and Nezira? We all know about your sister and her girlfriend so we don't have to speak about that for the thousandth time." Hyunjin asked.

"True, all she talks about is may." Jisung smiled, thinking back to the cute girl Chanmi found herself with after collage started.

"Well Taeri's doing her own thing right now in design school or whatever, and Nezi seems to be an English major. She wants to become a teacher if I remember correctly." Jeongin added, smiling. "The two are often at family dinner's so I see her a lot."

"Oh yeah that's right! Nez was telling me about that a few months ago." Jisung jumped in, nodding like this was important information he'd let slip his mind.

Everyone laughed, "Well I'm glad they're doing well, and are still together."

"Same here."

"Okay who's next? I Want to know about everyone's personal life." Felix ushered everyone who was standing to sit down, waving his drink in the air as he made his way over to Chan.

"Why don't you have a go? I'd like to hear how you and Chan got off at first." Minho seemed rather curious, but mostly wanted to get back and Felix and Chan for having Jisung tell them his entire life story.

"Okay let's not go into detail about the whole thing though." Chan tapped Felix on the thigh.

"Oh hell yes I am you must be crazy." Lix sassed, clearing his through. "So,"

And that was that.

The eight of them laughed, and reminisced together  as they played games and drank. Summer vacation for some, and just a weekend for those who had already begun working.

Chan had gone into music production, and so had changbin. Minho went on to be a dance studio owner, and often taught classes. Hyunjin actually ended up working alongside Minho, and helps with pretty much everything financial to do with the studio.

While the rest of them are still finishing collage, they definitely all had an idea of what they'd become.

🐾
wow

It did take me a while to write and get out those last few chapters, but I hope this whole story was enjoyable to you. I definitely grew as a writer in both grammar and pacing, so other books to come may definitely be better in those departments. This was one of the first successful stories I've written, so I hope in the future I can create more enjoyable storylines for you all! Thank you for all the love and support, it was a joy to read all your comments and theories <3

I hope to see you soon!

-sara.