𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 : Dreamland

I was warm.

Comfortingly warm.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach, shocks of bliss gently coursed through my body.

My hands were tangled in soft dark hair, and my waist tenderly held within someone's gasp.

My eyes were closed, carefully shut.

I found myself leaning upwards, my lips locking with someone who I wasn't able to identify.

I was just so, utterly warm.

The pair of lips pressing against mine, were soft. Soft like clouds and blankets. And the taste of tangerine pleasured my tastebuds.

Slowly, I had felt myself melting into that kiss.

Though I didn't know whom I shared this with, it gave me such a sense of safety, I never wanted to stop.

But it seems I had spoken too soon.

The pair of gentle thin lips pared from mine, his quiet panting gracing my ears.

Slowly, I opened my eyes.

Absolutely beautiful, dark irises came into view.

They portrayed a sparkle of contentment, a twinkle of admiration, and a tinge of lust.

The comforting pair of orbs, belonged to Minho.

I shot upwards, my eyes darting open.

What the hell was that?!

"Good dream?"

"Gah!" I jumped up, fumbling back on the bed.

I'd fallen asleep with him, hadn't I?

I covered my face out of complete embarrassment.

"Jeez, what's got you so jumpy?" He teased, standing up.

Groaning as he stretched, I yelped.

"Are you okay?" He furrowed his brows.

I nodded vigorously.

What the hell?! Did I just dream that? What is wrong with me?! A kiss? With Minho?!

"We fell asleep for quite awhile." Minho checked his phone. "It's time for lunch." He patted my head, fixing my hair.

I allowed him to do so, a dark shade of red rising in my ears. Fighting with all my might to suppress it, Minho seemed to not have noticed.

Jesus Christ what is happening to me?

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

"Jisung!"

I was taken a bit by surprise, Felix grabbing hold of me so quickly.

Minho watched, letting his smile show.

If anything, he liked felix the most out of all my friends. It was quite obvious. Though, how he knew Chan, was still a mystery to me.