𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 : I want to be like you

Jisung

Rio was quick to leave after that.

Blue followed behind, hands stuffed in his jean pockets.

I scoffed at the two, turning to Minho who seemed to be lost in deep thought.

Or, maybe it wasn't thought.

Maybe he was lost in memories.

". . .Minho?"

He flinched when I touched his hand, his eyes empty as he looked at me.

"Are you alright?" I cupped his left cheek.

Suddenly his eyes changed, a haze falling over them.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"Are you okay? I should really be taking care of you." He searched my body for any sign of injury or discomfort.

"I'm perfectly fine. Thank you for helping me out of that awkward situation though." I laughed anxiously.

I knew Minho didn't like Rio, and there was no way in hell he'd change that now.

~

"Oh I'm going to whoop ass! What did he say to you sungie?!" Nezi was the first to pull me aside and determine whether or not I was okay.

"Like I said before, im 100% intact and feeling better than ever." I patted her on the head.

She was developing this mother-like habit of checking up on her friends and making sure they're 10,000 percent okay before sending them off anywhere, which painfully reminds me of my own mother.

But on the other hand nezi is literally insane.

"You're positive sung? We just wanna make sure. It looked like that other kid with the scarlet hair was pushing you pretty hard." Hyunjin's voice was soft, his arms crossed as he sat on the table.

"I noticed that too." Changbin spoke up.

"Really, I'm fine." I squeezed nezi's hand in reassurance, turning to everyone else at the table just to give them a pretty, genuine smile.

For an instance, I locked eyes with Taeri.

Her dark dull orbs asked me if I was alright, and told me that she cared. Even if it was just the smallest look, I knew that's what she was saying.

Come to think of it, Taeri hasn't spoken much this entire trip.

I wonder why.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

It had been a few hours since then, the moon now high up in the sky.

Minho was in the main room located in the center of the cabin. Meanwhile, I had just finished showering.

Flicking off the light, I rubbed my eyes tiredly.

"Well hello there. It's been an hour." Minho chuckled when I stepped into the hall.

I looked up at him sluggishly, finding myself walking over.

I plopped down on the couch, curling up in a ball.

Minho smiled, immediately slipping a hand into my hair.

"You tired?"

I nodded.

The older smiled, reaching for the remote.

I whined at the sudden loss of warmth, and proceeded to crawl into Minho's lap.

"Is the grogginess getting to you or something?" He asked, looking at me with doe eyes.

"Am I not allowed to cuddle with my boyfriend?" I pouted.

"No no!" He threw his arms around my waist, squeezing me as hard as he could.

"Min I can't breathe!" I giggled out.

He loosened his grip quickly, but his smile never fell.

My own was plastered to my lips whether I wanted it there or not.

I got a bit comfortable, hiding my head in Minho's neck as he started scrolling through the tv for a good Movie to watch.

But as the comfortable silence carried on, it left me with nothing but my thoughts.

It's Tuesday night. Which meant three more days of camp.

what would we do with those last days? Spring break would only last over the weekend and back to school we go. So we might as well make the most of it I guess.

but then. . . there's something I really want to do.

Though I know for a fact Minho is still hesitant to even think it.

Should I say something now? I mean, there's nothing left to do today.

But would that ruin his mood?

I bit my lip.

But I really wanna ask. . .

"Minho?" I blurted, startling myself.

"Yes my love?" He answered softly, his eyes still fixed on the tv.

"About earlier, I have a little something to say."

Minho suddenly stopped what he was doing, his attention turning to me. "Okay, go ahead." He seemed hesitant.

I cleared my throat awkwardly, "well um. . . earlier with Rio, I was rather uncomfortable. And I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get out of that situation on my own. I was starting to worry, and I didn't like how I was being pushed around. But then you came and helped me." I paused. "You always come to help me, and I appreciate that, but I don't want to be in these situations anymore. I want to protect myself better. And. . ."

"I want to be like you."

Minho's eyes went wide, his orbs blank and sparkly.

"y-you what. . ." He murmured.

I bit my lip harshly, averting my gaze.

"I want you to make me like you. Minho, I want you to turn me into a werewolf. Right now." I spoke rather quietly.

He lifted a hand to my cheek, a sad smile tugging at his lips. "Are you sure?"

I nodded over and over, looking him dead in the eyes.

"Okay." He suddenly wrapped his arms around me, lifting my body up with his own.

He supported my thighs as he started towards another room.

I soon realized he was in our cabin's bedroom, and he was sitting me down on the bed's soft sheets.

He breathed out nervously, his eyes asking me one more time.

I smiled, "go ahead."

He let out a heavy breath, pulling down my shirt collar.

My mark appeared, and his expression softened.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I closed my eyes, a smile inevitably painting my lips.

He took my hand in his, squeezing it reassuringly.

I could feel the older's breathe against my neck as the piercing sound of flesh tearing entered my ears.

And suddenly, my body felt like it was on fire.

🐾
IM BACK AFTER SHITTING MYSELF OVER FINALS FOR A WEEK

Also! thought I'd share a little fun fact, Rio's name was originally Ryouta 👁