𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 : Taeri

TW! Violence

Jisung

Minho walked beside me, hands in his pockets.

We hadn't messaged each other in a while so there was a lot to catch up on.

In fact, it was almost like our conversations over text just. . . In person now.

It was still rather odd for us but we were trying to get used to it as fast as possible.

"Pretty my ass. Fucking cheeseball." I choked out a laugh.

"Excuse me? You're so tiny and have the chubbiest cheeks ever, then you're gonna call me a cheeseball?!" Minho coughed, calming down.

"I'll have you know this is baby fat I can't get rid of! And I like my cheeks thank you very much sire." I scoffed, squishing my face.

He laughed harder, trying to be quiet because people were starting to stare.

My expression changed to a quite confused one.

People where starting to talk.

"Oh my gosh, their scents together are so nice."

"They're literally candy in human form."

"I've never seen Minho so happy."

"Are they mated?"

"Oh my gosh Taeri is gonna freak."

"You can say that again. Isn't she like in love with him?"

Minho cringed, watching me send him a stern look.

"I may have forgotten to mention something." He held his breath.

"That being?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"They can smell me on you. Fairly strongly." He let his head hang low.

I rolled my eyes. "Great."

"For how long?"

"Till the cut closes. Plus a few more days for it to completely wear off." Minho sighed, knowing I was upset. "Maybe three days."

I shoved him. "You're annoying."

He sent a sheepish smile.

I giggled.

"You're forgiven if you get me my favorite thing in the world." I smiled, latching my hands together.

"I'm not buying you cheesecake."

"Then you can suffer and bathe in my anger." I said not a word more, walking off.

"Wait no!" He grabbed onto my waist, knowing I was extremely ticklish in that spot.

"G-Get away!" I screeched, a loud laugh escaping me. "Minho! Please! My lungs!"

Minho couldn't hold in his own lively laughs and snickers, watching me struggle to break his extremely strong grip.

"Are they dating?"

"They're so cute!"

I screeched, finally gasping for air when Minho let me go.

"Never! Again!" I pushed him into the wall.

Minho giggled. "Oh yes again. It's been the weapon I've always wanted to try."

I sighed, shaking my head.

"You're gonna make me late."

"Oh shit sorry, I forgot class existed."

I rolled my eyes, "you're hopeless."