𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 : friends

Jisung

Lunch had passed faster than expected.

Everyone reacted in a way I was very happy with, and I wasn't anxious anymore.

Minho sat me down on his lap, purposely forcing me to stay there the entirety of the break.

I would not be exaggerating the least bit when I say my whole face was flushed red, but I guess I didn't mind it.

Currently, pe was my next class and Minho wasn't having it when I said I had to go.

He seemed more submissive today and that was quite an odd combination.

Lee Minho, a dick to basically everyone except me and my friends, a submissive.

Wow.

Today must be a miracle.

"Don't go!" He was pretty much latched onto my arm, tugging me back every time I tried to leave.

"Min I have class!" I giggled, probably enjoying this to much.

"No!" He pouted, pulling my arm into his chest.

I giggled loudly, "baby, I need to go."

Now I was really showing what I thought he was.

"I'm not a baby. You are! I just don't want you to go." He mumbled, nuzzling his head into my shoulder.

"If you're not a baby, then why are you being so clingy? Hm?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"I could've done this instead." His voice suddenly deepened, and a loud thud startled me.

Slowly, I realized I had smashed my eyes closed. laughing a little awkwardly, I peeled them open.

Realizing Minho had trapped me between his arms, his gaze flaking gold.

I shuddered, hearing his breathing.

"M-Min-"

"Do you still think I'm the baby now?" He cocked his head to the side, deeply snickering.

I yelped quietly, shaking my head vigorously.

"Oh I'm sorry love, come here." He took his hands off the wall, wrapping them gently around my waist.

I hummed, propping my head up on his shoulder.

My smile was warm and happy.

I knew he was just being playful, but it's sort of intimidating when he makes his eyes do that.

"I love you." He murmured, squeezing my torso snuggly.

"I love you too." I giggled, wiggling happily.

This was safe.

My brain said, my entire body growing comfortable.

This man is safe.

And he loved me.

What more could I ask for?

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

Eventually we did have to let go.

It was my turn to whine and get all upset about it, but I did leave.

I hated changing in front of people anyways so I was glad I got to spend the time I usually wait for everyone to finish with Minho.

I peaked inside the locker rooms, double checking no one was inside. As usual.