𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 : Truth or dare.

Jisung

"I am not going to play spin the bottle with you."

"Not happening."

Hyunjin and I were very much not for this game.

"C'mon! It'll be fun!" Felix grabbed my hand, bouncing up and down.

"Nope, I am not doing this."

"Why not?" Minho's soft, yet cocky intonation surprised me.

He was sat on the floor next to Jeongin, laughing with him and Chan. They seemed to be getting along quite well this trip, which I found incredibly relieving.

"You, lee minho, want to play spin the bottle?" I was interested to say the least.

"Yeah." He chuckled. "Well, Technically we're playing truth or dare. Just using a bottle to determine who is asking what."

I grumbled, "fine."

I am not letting my boyfriend get away with playing party games without me.

"I'll play your stupid game."

"Great!" Felix giggled, though his voice quickly changed to a monotone, "now get in the circle before I start punching."

"Yeah yeah." I plopped down crisscrossed next to Minho, pouting.

"Awe my baby's upset? Why is that?" He leaned into my ear.

"I'm going to punch you." I replied breathily, my eyes glaring holes in him.

He huffed sarcastically, sitting straight up again.

"Hyunjin, I'll buy you lunch and breakfast for a week."

"Okay I'll do it." The tallest sat down, pleased with his bribe.

Felix rolled his eyes, sighing as he took a seat next to Chan.

"The game is simple, I'll spin the bottle and who ever the cap lands on, is getting asked truth or dare by the person the end of the bottle is facing." The small Australian deadpanned.

"Cool."

"Got it."

"Alright."

A chain of replies came from everyone in the little circle.

"Perfect." Lix clasped his hands menacingly, ready to spin the bottle.

As it's rotation slowed the cap landed on Seungmin, and the back on Jeongin.

The youngest cackled, rubbing his hands together. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Seungmin blurted.

He seemed anxious.

"I'll start off calm, we'll wait on the spice. So, what's the worst thing you've ever done?"

"Uh—probably lose my virginity at 13."

"SEUNGMIN—"

"WHAT"

Seungmin burst out laughing. "Yeah, it was definitely an experience."

"I am never looking at you the same." Chan had a hand over his mouth, already regretting agreeing to play the game.

"Me neither." Hyunjin's jaw was on the floor.

Everyone was in an awkward laughing fit, or completely shocked. 13? I mean—you do you sir.

"Okay—next." Seungmin brushed off the laughter, spinning the bottle.