𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 : a simple night, all together.

Jisung

"Stop pulling my ears!"

"Cutiee! Cutie! My cutie sungie!" Felix danced around, patting my ears every time he circled around me.

"Felix!" I jumped onto his back, smiling widely. "Stop!"

Days had gone by since the first class back from break. It was currently a Friday afternoon, and the group of us were sitting together for lunch as if school had never given us a break in the first place.

Well, more like running when it came to Felix and I. The two of us where just messing about, jumping on top of each other while also tugging at one another's clothing.

"Settle down will you? You'll wear yourselves out before we can even get to Felix' house later." Chan chuckled lightly, sending Minho an 'oh these kids' sort of look from across the table. I could hear my boyfriend's light laugh, nodding in agreement.

"Chill out mom, we'll have a ton of energy even after school!" Felix shouted to Chan in a sarcastic rebellious child tone.

Just to fill you in, the whole group was invited to felix' house to spend the night after school today, and everyone here was rather excited for it. Felix' mother, Nana, was an amazing cook. Now, that meant gourmet meals tonight with the special dessert known as brownies from brownie boy himself.

"Okay, if we play Mario kart I call dibs on going first so I can start off strong and beat everyone's ass." Seungmin snickered, arms folded over his chest with a smug look on his face.

"I'm going first too!" Felix yelled out, running in circles around the table with me on his back. Which by the way is pretty impressive because he's really running.

"Oh really? And what happens if I whoop your ass before that? Literally." Hyunjin suddenly stood up, a sarcastic, almost arrogant expression on his face.

"I wouldn't get to cocky if I was you." Chan chimed in, a slick smile on his face.

"Someone's horny." Jeongin let it slip.

"Yang Jeongin! You did not just say that!" Everyones neck's snapped in his direction, appalled.

He just stuck his tongue out of the side of his mouth cutely, giggling to himself.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

"Class dismissed."

Oh werewolf class. Haven't been here in forever it feels like. Today was pretty relaxed, not too much going on. It was only the first week back after all.

They talked about some things we'd gone over before the break as a refresher, and left the rest to us. Pretty much just a study hall type session.

"Hey ji, you ready?" Minho tapped my shoulder, head titled to one side.

I brought my eyes up to meet his, a smile growing on my face. "Yeah, just give me a second." I shoved papers and folders down, trying to keep them somewhat organized. Though that effort was most likely in vain.

I'd noticed that the class felt oddly empty but I couldn't quite place my finger on why. Though Minho and I definitely did get some odd looks, and the talk of the town was pretty much "alpha this," or "alpha that". Just speaking about if anyone knew that Minho really was a werewolf prior to all of this, or if something happened over spring break.

Though I did get a ungodly amount of stares myself. People talked out loud, and didn't bother to whisper. Saying things like "Why does he look so much like us all of a sudden", or "Has he always been a wolf? How did he conceal his sent?"

The gossip was endless, but I guess I didn't really care anymore. I had Minho, and my friends too. So at the end of the day, everyone I need is right here.

"Okay, I'm ready now." I shot upwards, slipping my bag onto my back.

My boyfriend smiled down at me preciously, reaching out his hand as of asking for me to take his and follow him like a little ducking.

"So straight to Felix' place right?" Minho squeezed my hand playfully as I took it in mine, starting for the door.

"Yup." I reply, skipping behind him.

Though I suddenly felt odd.

I saw something out of the corner of my eyes as we left the classroom. It was a familiar color, which would be recognized as a flamboyant scarlet head of hair, and dark coal ears. As well as spotted soft gray ears, and big dark eyes.

People we'd seen days before.

People we'd known for months.

My eyes seemed to have locked on Seomun blue, and Mong Rio. The thought of those two churned my insides and poked at my gut, though they weren't looking over in our direction. No, they were talking to someone I also found familiar.

Bright green irises and faded, rosie streaked hair also caught my eye. It seemed they were speaking to a boy named Nyx. Someone I indeed had a history with.

But it didn't look as though anything was wrong. In fact if I hadn't known the three, it'd probably look like they were just normal teenagers having a normal conversation.

"—Ji? Something wrong?" Minho pulled me from my daze by tugging on my slim arm.

"Huh? Oh! Yes I'm perfectly fine! Sorry I was just—lost in thought." I slumped my shoulders, looking up at the older. "Don't worry about it."

"What ever you say." He smiled, ruffling my hair.

And so we continued down the immensely big hallways, twisting and turning through places I remember once finding impossibly unfamiliar just a few months back.

This place was now special, and most definitely held many peculiar, and happy memories.

"Get off—Changbin you're so heavy!"

"I'm not in the mood for your yelling seungmin."

"No one asked you airhead."

The prominent yelling of voices I knew could be heard from just a bit farther away. Remarks like airhead, which gave me immense dejavú, as well as childish bickering make me smile.

"Jisung!"

"Minho!"

The group suddenly shouted when they're eyes met our figures approaching at a decent speed, big smiles appearing on everyone's faces.

"Hurry up! Let's go! We've got brownies to bake!" Felix Hooked onto Chan, dragging him down the hall with a giddy expression.

"As long as there's some sort of actual food involved for dinner, I'm down." Hyunjin licked his lips as though he was imagining some sort of extravagant dish in that big beautiful head of his.

"True that." Seungmin butted in, chuckling.

And off to our little sleepover we went. All eight of us, together.

🐾
Filler chapters until the graduation chapters