𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 : the shield

Jisung

"Just place them in the back of the truck." Soyi smiled, picking up boxes of pillows and other light weight items.

We tried to convince her she shouldn't be picking up anything really, but she stubbornly pulled a single hair out of Minho's head, insisting she had to at least move something.

Pretty much defeated, and wanting to keep our hair, nez and I just started moving stuff.

To be honest, what was seriously irking me at the moment, was the fact that the house seemed empty.

It was only us.

Minho's father no where in sight as far as I could tell.

But something about that felt a bit wrong.

This gut feeling I had was constantly coaxing me that something was about to happen.

The last time I was here, I felt nothing of the sort.

Was it because of my current state?

Or am I just overthinking?

"Hey love, could you get the box on my bed?!" Minho shouted from outside, taking a small box from his mother's arms.

I nodded, starting towards his bedroom.

He'd taken me in there earlier, just to show me around a little.

It was a cute blue, the room itself plain and simple. It had a charm too it, and honestly if it were me, I'd be a little sad to leave it.

Returning to reality, I picked up the box.

It was oddly light, and I was quiet curious to see what was inside.

I mean, I know it's not mine.

But he's my boyfriend. . .

So I guess it's fine!

I giggled, placing the box on the carpet floor. Slowly pulling it open, it revealed a couple things I wasn't expecting.

The first was a pretty red blanket. Perhaps a gift, or maybe a baby blanket. Which did look fairly worn out.

Then next was a picture frame, which rested on top of the soft cotton.

It was of Minho and two others. One a girl, and one a boy.

The girl had soft black hair, pulled into a messy ponytail. And the boy, long brown hair just to the bridge of his nose, beautifully accented by his big sparkly eyes.

But to my dismay, I noticed something.

The two children, no older than maybe seven, were werewolves.

The boy had spotted black and white ears, while the girl had one white and one black colored ear.

Minho was piggy backing off the boy, smiling oh so wide.

The girl was holding onto a jacket that may have belonged to one of the boys, as well as a stuffed animal.

A rabbit.

She was so gorgeous. Like a doll almost.

Minho looked so happy in that photo.

I'd never seen him smile like that before. And that honestly kind of hurt.

Seeing that photo for the first time, didn't strike me as hard as it should've. But it will soon.

Next to the photo, was a bunny rabbit stuffy.