𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 : happiness

Jisung

I giggled, dragging Minho upstairs.

Throwing my door open, I ushered the older inside.

He stumbled, plopping on the floor.

"Whoa, why are you in such a rush?" He questioned as I shut the door.

"My sister keeps pestering me too." I chuckled, sitting down on the bean bag behind the boy on the floor.

"About what?" He smiled, turning to face me.

"She's all, 'so are you dating?'" I made an odd voice.

He giggled, interlocking his hand with mine. "But we are."

I felt my face heat up, as well as my ears.

"Y-Yeah, b-but—"

"We don't have to say anything till you're ready. The only person who knows is Changbin." Minho sent me a pretty smile, squeezing my hand.

I paused for a second. "Just let me get used to it."

He nodded.

We sat in a comfortable silence for what felt like a few minutes. He just held my hand, sitting before me.

It was so nice.

His warmth, his smile, and his shimmering eyes.

Never, did he hide his eyes from me anymore. And I loved that. I loved that he didn't hide anything from me anymore.

I smiled fondly, just watching him play with my hand. This feeling, was something I'd never experienced. I just felt so fuzzy, so warm.

So happy.

"Doll?"

I hummed.

He let his ears and tail pop out, looking at me a little uneasily.

"What do I look like?" He muttered.

I was quiet for a second.

"Like the Minho I've always known." I cupped his cheeks, placing a chaste kiss to his forehead. "Would you like to see?"

He sent me a curious expression.

I giggled, pulling him to a door opposite of my closet.

I pushed it open, Minho still sending me a confused look.

The door revealed a clean and semi-spacious bathroom. As well as a mirror.

The second he saw himself, he gasped, and fell silent.

"L-Love, w-what's wrong?" I mumbled.

He chuckled and turned towards me, running a hand through my hair. "You don't have to call me that, leave the pet names to me."

I clasped my hands, looking down as my face became a tomato. "B-B-But, I want to."

He just chuckled, looking back into the mirror.

He played with his ears and tail, smiling softly. Fluffing them, and petting them.

he looked so happy.

For the first time, he was happy to be a wolf.

"Min, what's wrong? Have you never seen you're ears?" I asked quietly.

"Only once. Their more vibrant than I remember." He smiled, pulling me into a hug. "Thank you."

I yelped, not expecting the sudden show of affection.