𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 : comfortable in your arms

Jisung

The drive was far from quiet.

In fact it was full of singing and laughter.

It was nice just to spend time with Minho.

Alone, nothing but the two of us.

While that nice aura still lingered, we went quiet as we neared the peak of the mountain.

It wasn't a large one, maybe considered a hill by most, but it wasn't exactly small.

I'd never thought there'd be houses back behind the school, to be completely honest. I thought it was just forest and wild animals.

Which was pretty cool actually.

But my thoughts soon slipped away, because that's when I caught sight of it.

That's when I saw the pure white gate, marble accents, and black metal trims.

My jaw dropped, and my eyes widened.

A small, 'Woah' escaped my lips.

The house was large, exquisitely modern.

It wasn't huge, or overly mansion like. But it was luxurious, that's for sure.

A purely White House, protected by a passcode gate, and decorated with a nice fountain dead center of the drive way.

"Minho. . . You guys live here?" My eyes were wide, a small smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

He straightened himself out after typing the passcode in a little machine off to the drivers side.

". . . yeah." He murmured.

"It's so cute! And it's so big!" My eyes sparkled.

I'd never seen such a pretty house up close.

Minho watched me, seemingly relieved. He just smiled, returning his attention back to the opening gate.

Watching the gates pass behind me, as Minho slowly started inside, I took in the pretty scenery.

Beautiful green trees and expensive looking porch, which mind you was made purely of marble.

"It's so pretty" I giggled, not realizing I looked pretty much like a toddler seeing a phone for the first time.

Minho chuckled, shaking his head. "Come on you big baby, Inside."

I didn't even realize he parked.

"Oh. Oh!" I grabbed my backpack, not even having enough time to open the door.

Because Minho had done it for me.

I flushed red, slipping out of the car.

"Whattt~" he ruffled my hair teasingly.

I swatted him away, giggling out a small "thank you."

"Of course, love." He chuckled, locking the car doors.

He walked me to the grand white double doors, pulling out a silver key.

Pushing open the entry, I was met with a beautiful foyer.

Everything was white and gray, a little blue here and there.

"It's so beautiful!" I slipped my shoes off, bouncing up and down.

"Says you." Minho chuckled, placing his keys in a dish.

I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it right away, turning red once more.