𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 : you're safe with me

Jisung

"Please let me drive next time." Chan groaned.

"I have a permit, I'm technically allowed to drive." Felix huffed.

"Doesn't mean you're good at it." Seungmin snickered.

Felix raised his fist, jerking himself forwards playfully.

The walk inside was rowdy, but quiet coming from me. I hadn't spoken, just lost in thought.

I didn't think anyone had noticed, because I hadn't even noticed myself.

Feeling a gentle hand in my hair, I was torn from my world.

I looked up to see a pretty smile, his eyes comforting.

Seeing his happy expression, calmed me. I hadn't realized I was some what anxious.

"Come on ji!" Felix took my hand, dragging me away from Minho and into the park.

"Where to first?!" It was evident he was over the moon excited, and really wanted to start going around the place.

Even though it was scarcely huge.

"Wanna start with one of the water slides?" Hyunjin suggested.

I shrugged invisibility.

"Yeah!" Jeongin giggled.

Seungmin kept close to hyunjin, walking quietly.

Changbin was pretty much talking to everyone, rowdy as ever. I kept behind felix, constantly looking around at all the smiling faces.

It made me happy just seeing it. Like the smiles were contagious.

"Look! Why not try that one?" Chan pointed to a tall staircase, a long and twisty slide connected on the opposite side.

I was starting to get a bit anxious. I hadn't swam in a long time. And I wasn't exactly good at it.

Floating and doggy-paddling was really all I could do, and I often got tired quick. But, I hope I'll at least be able to go down a few. I don't want to be a burden to my friends.

"Alright!" Felix shot forwards, bolting for the slide.

Chuckling, the rest of us ran after him.

But, let me tell you, I hate running.

And my athletic abilities compared to wolves, is absolutely disgraceful. It took me a good amount of extra energy to keep up.

Then again, I was struggling to do even that.

But, what if I w—

"Holy cow, this thing is huge!" Seungmin gawked.

Hyunjin giggled, eyes on the younger.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Changbin shouted, darting up the dreadfully long flight of stairs.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

"Save me." Hyunjin groaned, plopped down on one of the steps.

"You had to pick the most popular ride, with the longest cue. Didn't ya lix." Seungmin huffed, wiping small beads of sweat off his forehead.

"Don't blame me, Chan suggested it!" The loud boy pouted.

The oldest laughed, apologizing quietly.

I smiled. I'd never experienced something like this. Just having fun with friends, letting loose and laughing. It was, nice. Though I wasn't at all sure how I should act.