𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 : my question

Jisung

After the whole activity thing fell through earlier, we all retired to our respective cabins.

Which also meant we were finally alone in ours. No more yelling. No more rowdy kids, no more mess.

As much as I love my idiotic friends, they're high maintenance.

"Hey jiji?" Minho's soft voice came from the living room.

"Hm?" I hummed happily, skipping over to him.

He was sat on the couch, bundled in a fuzzy blanket.

"Come watch a movie with me." He smiled, patting the spot next to him.

I giggled, running over.

plopping down next to him, a light smile played at my lips.

I snuggled into his arms, leaning my head on his shoulder.

He chuckled. "Your hands are cold."

"And your body is warm." I closed my eyes, comfortable. He was like my personal heating pad, and he couldn't do anything about it.

Watching the older scrolling through the tv, looking for something to watch, I thought quietly.

I was thinking about what happened earlier.

The whole—scare.

It was pretty much implanted in my brain that Minho was afraid of heights, and that I'll never make him do something like that again.

Thought I did have one lingering question.

Why did his ears and tail reveal themselves?

". . .Min?" I mumbled, still a little dazed.

"Yes babydoll?" He caressed my shoulder with one hand, turning his attention to me.

"I have a question."

"Go for it love." He smiled down at me.

"Why did your ears pop out while you were up on the little platform earlier?" I blurted, not sure whether I should've said it so bluntly.

Though he chuckled. "I see. Alright let me answer that for you then." He patted my head, shifting a little.

"Well, when it comes to me and most werewolves, vulnerability and feeling any sort of weakness decreases their overall strength. Which might mean their strength to hide their ears and tail, or their exceptional senses." He shrugged, smiling softly.

My mouth was slightly agape.

I mean, it made sense.

Though it was quite a simple answer, I understood.

"Oh. I get it now." I spoke absently, a little lost in thought.

Minho smiled, leaning down to press a soft kiss to my lips. It was just a gentle chaste touch, though I was quite embarrassed by it.

"S-Sorry for zoning out." My ears turned a little red.

"You're so cute." He ruffled my hair, opening his arms once more.

Giddiness took over as I crawled into his lap, getting quite comfortable in my new seat.

"Any other questions my love?" He brushed the bangs out of my eyes tenderly.

I stopped to think for a moment.

"W-Well. . ." I fidgeted with my fingers.

I highly doubt this is a good time to bring this up, but I've been wanting to for a little while.

"Why do you hesitate?" He asked, moving my hair behind my ear.

"It's just—I don't know if I should even ask this." I murmured.

"Don't feel like that." He pouted. "You can tell me anything." His eyes turned hopeful. They sparkled again.

Seeing those pretty orbs with bundles of stars shining, it calmed me down more than I could've asked.

I smiled.

"Well, I was just thinking about that night you told me what you wanted before. . . turning me. And I guess I just sort of wanted to know when you would do that. . ." I averted my gaze, squeezing my eyes shut out of pure embarrassment.

Though I wasn't given an answer right away, which sort of alarmed me.

I slowly opened my eyes, nervously looking back at my mate.

But I was met with a soft smile, and thoughtful eyes.

He looked like he was thinking.

So I waited to see what he'd say.

"Maybe not today, that's for sure. Though if you'd like, I'll do it on the last day of camp. But you remember what's going to happen yes? I need a straight answer right now. I need to know this is what you want." He looked a bit more serious, and it was sending chills down my spine.

But that didn't stop me from looking at his pretty eyes to say, "yes, I remember. And I want this. I really want this. I want to feel closer to you in this way, but I'm also aware what it'll do to me."

Minho's eyes twinkled, "okay."

"So the last day of camp huh?" I cocked an eyebrow, giggling.

Minho smiled, cupping my face.

He kissed my forehead, the corners of my eyes, my cheeks, and the corners of my lips before placing his own on mine.

I let out little laughs, a big smile on my face when he pulled back.

"Yes. Anything for you." He caressed my cheeks softly.

I wiggled happily.

"Thank you."

🐾
Really just a short 800 word filler chapter, but we're getting to the good stuff now 😎