𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : His father

Jisung

"Minho please—" I breathed out, "you're hurting me—"

The older stopped in his tracks, staring at the floor.

"Min, look at me." I moved in front of him, lifting his chin.

He looked at me with broken eyes, his walls crashing on his head.

"Minho, what's happening?" I asked softly.

He just stared at me. Eyes sorrowful.

"Jisung. . ." He spoke quietly.

"Yes?"

"I don't think. . . We should be around each other." He mumbled.

My eyes widened. Had I heard that right?

"I-I'm sorry?"

"I think we should stay away from each other." Minho steadied his voice, speaking a little louder.

I was at a loss for words.

"Why the sudden—"

"Because I only ever cause trouble for you. The whole thing with Taeri, Nyx multiple times, and now Rio." Minho placed his hand on my shoulder, squeezing it lightly. "I just don't think our relationship is the best idea."

"But Minho you sav—"

He put a finger to my lips, softly patting my head, before sprinting down the hall.

"M-Minho!" Before I could so much as think, I was running after him. The pain in my ribs and legs throbbed uncontrollably, but I ignored it.

I was going to follow anyways.

He rushed towards the main hall, shoving the door open.

He bolted down the stairs, turning corners. And before I knew it, disappeared behind one of the walls. But I wasn't about to let him get away. Even if my body contrasted my mind. I'd finish talking to him. Properly.

He ran down streets and side walks, turning every direction. He finally slowed, jogging weakly up to a house.

"Minho!" I cried, collapsing. My body throbbed, and ached.

"Why'd you follow me damnit!" He grabbed me as fast as he could, lifting me to my feet.

"Because I want to properly solve what ever the hell this is with you!" I shouted, throwing his hands off my waist. "Please."

"Jisung, I'm being honest here. Rio said something to me, and from here on out, I think it's best we stay apart."

"No! I won't!"

"Jisung please! You don't understand—"

"Than help me understand!" I shouted, tears pricking the corners of my eyes, "Minho, you're the only person who makes me feel safe! As selfish as that is, I can't lose you!" I grabbed hold of his arms, holding onto him like everything was about to shatter.

He didn't say anything.

Instead he slowly pulled my hands away from him.

He looked at me with pretty eyes, his lips pressed together. "Jisung—"

"Lee Minho!"'

Minho's entire body froze. The blood drained from his face, and he grabbed onto me.

"Jisung you need to leave. You need to go."

"M-Minho I wasn't done—"

"Hannie!" He cupped my face, looking at me in the most panicked manner I've ever seen. "You need to run."