𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 : I do understand

Jisung

I stared at the floor, giving up on suppressing the redness in my face.

"Cute." Minho uttered.

"Shut up." I hit his chest.

"Cute, cute, cute, cute." He sang.

"Stop!" I pouted.

"You're not helping." He snickered, pinching my cheeks.

I just smiled.

Then, something popped into my mind.

Furrowing my brows, I bit my lips.

"Minho?"

"Yes jiji?"

"If I become. . . yours. . . does that mean. . . You'll have to mark. . . me?"

Minho seemed to stiffen.

He smiled faintly, nodding.

"w-when does that happen?" I uttered.

"when I get the perfect chance to be alone with you and only you." Minho smiled, running a hand through my hair. "You know what that means we have to do, right?"

Freezing, I covered my beet red face with my hands. I nodded.

Minho chuckled. "When you're ready."

"Jisung?!"

"Ah!"

I jumped off of Minho, landing on my behind at least four feet away from my boyfriend.

"There you are." It was Seungmin, with two cups of water in his hands.

"W-What's wrong?" I squeaked.

"You guys just ran off," he stumbled a little. "Here."

He came closer to us, handing us the two cups.

"Drink the water, it'll help you flush the alcohol out faster." He chuckled. "Felix and Chan are occupied right now so we're gonna stay a bit." He fake vomited dramatically.

Minho laughed. "Oh?"

"Yeah. Hyunjin is gonna hold it over his head for the next few months so this'll be good."

I burst out laughing, "what are they doing?"

"Lets just say they're in the pantry and the door's locked." Seungmin chuckled. "And what's up with you guys? Jisung you just kinda grabbed Minho and left. Is everything okay?"

"Uh—yes! Everything's fine. I just wanted to talk to him about something." I tried my best to calm down.

He sent Minho a glance. The boy just nodded, shrugging.

"Alright then, I'll go. We're chillin' in the kitchen. Well, hyunjin and I are. Everyone else is out dancing." Seungmin smiled, turning around quite quickly. He managed to catch himself, all of us giggling.

"What do you say we go dance?" I chuckled.

"Oh I'm gonna school you!" Minho shot upwards.

"Try me." I snickered, running for the door.

Seungmin

Stumbling my way back to the kitchen, I noticed changbin and Jeongin dancing on the tables.

Rolling my eyes, I chuckled.

I hadn't known Jeongin for very long, but he was quite the happy virus. Changbin on the other hand, I've know since elementary. That guy is just hilarious. He's incredibly stupid sometimes, but I love him to death.