𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 : children

Third person

"Mom do we have to? We just got home from school—"

"I understand! Buuuut, mommy has a friend who invited her over for dinner!" Koko giggled happily.

"And why should we be concerned about a friend of yours?" Chanmi asked bluntly.

"Rude much?" Jisung pushed his sister gently.

She scoffed.

"Well, you two were close with her son when you were young!" Their mother smiled, her tone very much lively.

"We were?" The siblings looked unimpressed.

"Yes! You don't remember?" Koko looked a bit disappointed.

"No." Jisung crossed his arms.

"Well I suppose you two were still very young." Koko sighed. "Anyways, I'd like you kids to be ready by 5pm. You have two and a half hours to do whatever you need."

The two siblings nodded knowing they'd get no where if they tried to argue.

Jisung and Chanmi trudged upstairs, Jisung following his sister into her room.

He flopped on her bean bag in the corner of the room, sighing loudly. Chanmi jumped onto her bed, huffing into her pillow.

"Who do you think it is?" Jisung stared at the ceiling,

"Not sure. What if it's a really cute boy?"

"Or what if he's a complete weirdo." Jisung snickered.

"You're so negative sung." Chanmi giggled.

The two siblings spent a while just laughing, Jisung attempting to do her eyeliner and failing miserably. But they had fun nonetheless.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

"Alright! Is everyone ready?" Koko giggled, parking the car.

"I guess."

"Sure."

The siblings shared a look, not really knowing what to expect.

"Alright!" Their mother seemed super excited, so the least they could do was try to make a good impression. "Now remember, manners! Though I think she will be so happy to see you. And let's hope her son remembers you too!"

The twins nodded, flashing their mother a pretty smile.

"Great!" She hurriedly stepped out of the car, rushing to the door.

Chanmi and Jisung had barely shut the car doors when Koko rang the door bell.

The siblings ran over, straightening themselves.

The door was slowly pulled open, a short women poked her head out. She was about the height of their mother, maybe one or two inches taller. She also had pretty gray ears, the tail behind her wagging vigorously.

"Koko!"

"Nana!"

He women's energy seemed to go from zero to one hundred real fast. They threw themselves at each other, engulfing each other in a swift, tight embrace.

"Oh it's so good to see you!" The unknown woman smiled at Koko.

"And these must be your kids! Oh Jisung! You're so handsome! And Chanmi! Your just as beautiful as your mother!" The woman giggled happily. "It's so great to see you all! Come in, come in!"