𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 : Perhaps, a spark.

Jisung

"Weekends go by too fast." Felix sighed, slumping in his chair.

"You can say that again." I huffed, placing my chin in my palm.

"Alright class! Today is a bit special." Everyone perked up, listening to their teacher speak. "We will be helping clean and possibly decorate the school for our visitors."

"Visitors?" One of our peers spoke out.

"Yes! We will be having parents and kids from neighboring middle schools coming to see our campus. And personally, I'd like to make a good impression." She giggled. "So, the entire school will be spending first and second period cleaning."

Everyone in the class either quietly rolled their eyes, or groaned.

"Now come on, would you rather be doing math?" She put her elbows on her podium.

Everyone shook their head.

"That's what I thought. So it's not that bad." She smiled.

I guess she's right, but I still don't wanna clean.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

"Alright! We're in charge of the main hallway along with a few senior and junior classes. Some of you will be picking up the liter, or sweeping the floors because I don't know how the hell you guys get this many leaves and so much dirt in here." The teacher instructed.

Some wolves giggled at the comment, others rolled their eyes. Well, what other choice do we have?

Felix and I stuck together, picking up the alarming amount of trash off the tile floors.

"So you and Chan are okay now?" I hesitantly brought up the subject.

"I mean, for the most part yeah. He still has the student council stuff of course. He just assured me that he would never leave." Felix sighed. "All I can do is trust him. Because he obviously won't stop going with that boy."

"Oh." I didn't really know how to answer. "Do you know the boy?"

"No." Felix said simply. "But Chan said he'd bring him to the lunch table one of these days so I can meet him. Apparently he's a freshman."

"Really? A freshman in student council?"

"Yeah, I asked the same question. He supposedly spent the summer before doing community work here and he got the chance to apply."

I hummed. "That's actually pretty cool. I'm not smart like that." I sighed.

Felix chuckled, "me neither."

Third person

"Do you think we could—gah!" Jisung stumbled forwards, his hands barely making it to the wall in time to brace his fall.

His shoulder was burning.

He hissed, confused by the sudden pain.

slowly, he turned around.

The male's eyes darted all over the place, finally landing on one specific person.

"Minho!" Jisung shouted.

The alpha froze.

He slowly turned around, his arms crossing over his chest. "Yes?" He raised an eyebrow.