𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 : Don't tell Chan!

Third person

"Well that was, definitely unexpected." Jisung giggled, walking along the side walk with non other than lee Felix.

"Definitely." The silver haired giggled. "I was expecting like, some weird kid to show up who I knew absolutely nothing about and it would've been so awkward. But I was pleasantly surprised by you."

Jisung smiled, "I mean, I'm weird and socially awkward so you weren't entirely wrong."

"Don't say that! You're weird in a good way." Felix shoved the older playfully.

Jisung laughed, feeling light hearted for once.

The two entered the crowded hall way, barely being able to maneuver their way through tightly packed bodies.

Everyone forced their way past, Jisung slowly falling behind Felix.

"Lix—"

The older tried to reach for the younger, missing him by a few inches.

"Here." Felix grabbed onto Jisung's wrist, gently pulling him back to his side.

"Whoa!" Felix huffed, getting to the other side of the hall. "Damn."

Jisung giggled, squishing past two people.

"You alright? Those wolves were a bit—" Felix was abruptly cut off by plump thin lips on his own.

He pulled away so fast, Jisung fell to the ground.

Jisung barely caught himself, his palms spread on the tile floor.

Both boys were in complete shock, Jisung's eyes were wide, his mouth agape. He was not expecting that.

His hand grazed his lips, the past moment still hadn't completely registered.

Felix finally broke the silence.

"What the hell Jisung?!

Jisung was dumbfounded.

Did he just kiss Felix?!

"Jisung what was that?! You know I—"

"I didn't do that on purpose relax!" Jisung coughed, standing up. "I tripped." He rubbed his ankle which was reddening rapidly.

"O-Oh." Felix rubbed his arm awkwardly, noticing the bruise which was starting to form. "S-Sorry I just kinda assumed—"

"No no, it's alright. I would've too." The older laughed. "Still, I'm sorry."

"I-It's fine. Let's just, forget about it." Felix smiled, nervously starting back down the hall to their homeroom.

"Hmhm. . . Nice work Suji. . ."

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

"See ya tomorrow ji!" Felix and hyunjin giggled, waving the other off as they left the class.

"See you!" I smiled, waving goodbye.

The class was empty, the only person left was me. I quickly cleaned up my work space, which was a complete mess.

"Jeez, could magic be any messier?" I giggled, dusting off the last bit of rose powder I spilt.

I quickly stowed away all of my personal belongings, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

I skipped outside, shutting the heavy metal door behind me.