𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 : The mind link

Jisung

Sighing in relief, I shoved my belongings in my backpack.

Finally lunch.

The only thing I ever look forward to in school.

Sprinting out of the classroom, straight down the hall, I smiled wide.

Passing groups of students, and many classrooms, I quickly arrived at the cafeteria.

Grazing my eyes over the room, I searched for our beacon boy.

Also known as felix and his obnoxious hair color.

I spotted the younger after a few seconds of squinting, and I quickly approached him.

It was only Felix and Seungmin at the moment, the others must've been on their way.

"Hey Jisung." Seungmin smiled, waving.

"Hey Ji!" Felix giggled, a smug look on his face.

A question mark hovered over my head.

He just winked.

Well, okay then.

"I see you're quite early to the table."

I yelped, fumbling away from the voice.

"It's just me." Minho appeared next to me, chuckling as he sat down.

It wasn't that long before Hyunjin and Changbin arrived at the table, which enabled Felix to finally speak.

"So!" Felix suddenly slammed his hands on the table, startling me more than I expected.

Minho placed his hand behind me, pulling me back to sit properly on the bench.

I thanked him quietly, turning back to Felix.

Hyunjin sent Minho a blank look. Like, he was really thinking hard about the Alpha.

I pushed my lips to one side, fiddling with my tie.

"A friend of mine, mentioned something to me today." Felix spoke out, sending everyone the same look.

"And what might that be lix?" Changbin cocked an eyebrow, expecting this to be anticlimactic.

"There's a party going on this Friday, and I though it would be a nice to go. Y'know, since the waterpark was a bit of a fail." Felix sulked.

Everyone shared an impressed look.

"I mean, I'm pretty down for it." Hyunjin snickered, giving Felix a look. "Fussy pants."

"I am not doing that again." Felix huffed.

"Yeah, sure." Hyunjin teased.

"And what does your parental figure boyfriend have to say about this?" I cocked an eyebrow, earning snickers from everyone.

"W-Well, he doesn't know. But, I thought it'd be fun. So we're going." The stubborn wolf plopped down in his seat.

Everyone smiled, nodding.