𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 : vanilla and butterscotch.

Jisung

My body was hot, and still felt a little weird.

I felt empty in some way, and it was honestly the weirdest sensation I've ever experienced.

The white liquid on my chest was drying quickly, and it was becoming slightly uncomfortable.

But I was just so exhausted.

"Ji, don't fall asleep" Minho's voice was hoarse.

My heart skipped a beat hearing it, and I quickly flipped over to face him.

Though as I moved, I felt very bizarre down there. Whining a little at the feeling of the cum, Minho chuckled.

He struggled to sit up, but quickly collected himself.

"Come on my love, I think you might wanna clean up." He smiled, standing up.

I nodded, raising my arms slowly. "Carry me!"

Minho stopped for a second, but his expression quickly changed to a fond smile. "Alright, come here."

He made his way over to my side of the bed, spreading out his arms.

I slowly reached up, wrapping my arms carefully around Minho's neck.

"You're such a baby. I love you." I could hear his smile as he slid his hands under my thighs, rubbing them comfortingly as he brought me to a small door off towards the closet.

"I love you too." I mumbled, half asleep.

I hadn't noticed the door before, but wasn't complaining about it.

Feeling the warmth of one hand leave my leg, I tightened my grip.

Minho giggled, pushing open the door.

"Sit here, beautiful. I'll get the shower started." Minho tried to put me down on the counter.

But I refused.

Clinging onto him, I pouted, "no!"

I heard minho audibly coo, but manage to pull away a little.

"I'll help you shower if you want." He tapped my thigh innocently, using it to keep me from zoning out.

I paused for a moment. "Yeah."

"Alright, let me turn it on then."

I nodded, letting my hands fall to my lap.

I watched him open the glass door, and reach into the shower.

The bathroom itself looked like one you'd find at a nice hotel and wished you had back home. This house was honestly gorgeous, I'll say that much.

But it was just the cherry on top.

Because all I really wanted to was to spend time with Minho, but I suppose I got a lot more than I'd hoped.

I smiled, returning my attention to the boy.

He had his hand placed nicely under the running water, checking the temperature.

Struggling to keep my vision from clouding, I rocked back and forth. Exhaustion was taking over, but I knew I had to stay awake just a little longer.

"Okay." Minho's voice was soft.

He took my hand, tugging on it gently.

I complied, hopping off the cold countertop.

He ushered me inside the glass shower, the feeling of the water immediately coming into contact with my skin.