𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 : when I needed

Jisung

"You're a werewolf?!"

"Shushsh!" I covered hyunjin's mouth. "You're so loud!"

"Okay but that's besides the point. Jisung, How did that even happen?" Changbin looked curiously.

I briefly explained, the others slowly realizing.

"My mom and Chanmi had similar reactions." I sighed.

"I see. Okay, but you look adorable." Seungmin chimed in.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"It's actually pretty cool you get to experience what it's like to be a wolf." Felix smiled, "I'm glad in some way."

I giggled. "Well that's a bit of a relief. I thought you guys would be mad or something. I don't know. . ." I caressed my arm anxiously.

"Why would we be upset? It's perfectly okay. You're not a pure blood werewolf so it's not like it's permanent." Seungmin chuckled.

"He's right, I don't see a problem. Y-You look really cute." Hyunjin smiled timidly.

"Thanks Jinnie." I giggled. "We should get to class yeah?" I grabbed hold of Felix's hand.

"Yeah, see you guys later!" Felix attempted to wave everyone off as I dragged him with me to homeroom.

~

"As you all know, we're having visitors attend our school for a few hours. They will be coming today, and the principal has instructed us teachers to take everyone to the main halls. We will politely and quietly, welcome these students and parents." Our homeroom teacher, Mrs. K, spoke assertively.

The class was partially uninterested, but partly glad. No one was feeling it today.

"Alright, I'll take that as an okay. Let's get ready to go." The woman smiled, allowing everyone to put away their things and stand.

I looked to felix. The male only shrugged.

I guess we're going then.

It'll be quick I'm guessing.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

We arrived in the main hall, classes upon classes lined up against the walls.

Most chatting at an inside level, others where running around just to be scolded.

Everyone was lined up, talking while up against the walls.

There was an open space near the front doors, which I assumed was for us because we were rapidly approaching, but it was quite unsupervised over there.

Like I get it, we're in high school but some of these freshmen are idiots.

What? It's the truth.

"So we're just gonna sit here, say hi, then leave?" Felix scoffed, crossing his arms.

I shrugged not really sure what was going on.

"Apparently the classes are early? That's why some spaces aren't filled yet or something." Someone spoke.

"Really? I assumed they'd have us be in class as long as possible. Oh well, not complaining." A few students conversed beside me, the conversation catching my ears.