𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 : Lie

Third person

He cried for a while, knowing well that he might get in trouble for him being absent from a class.

But he couldn't bring himself to get up. He didn't know why he felt scared. He just suddenly felt so unwanted and extremely uncomfortable here.

It was the weirdest feeling he'd ever had.

"Hey, are you alright?" A quiet voice abruptly echoed throughout the room.

Jisung tried to silence his sobs, barely managing to do so, assuming he was caught.

"Don't feel like you need to be quiet. I heard all of it. That was very rude of Taeri." The quiet voice spoke again.

After hearing the voice again, Jisung concluded it was a student. And a younger one at that.

"W-Why do you care?" Jisung whispered back.

"Because that was wrong of her. Are you alright?" The unknown male asked again.

"Y-Yeah." Jisung sniffled starting to calm down.

"Do you need a hug?" The boy asked quietly.

"I-I'm okay. Thank you for talking to me though." Jisung hiccuped quietly.

"You don't sound okay." The voice was no longer quiet, a boy appearing at the crying male's side.

"Hi. My name is Jeongin." The boy smiled. And for some reason, his smile sent a wave of relief through Jisung.

"Hello." Jisung sniffled, smiling softly at the small boy. He wore big glasses, his hair nicely parted down the middle. He had small gray ears, his tail wagging a bit.

The boy plopped down next to Jisung, settling himself.

"So, are you new?" He asked nicely.

Jisung hummed.

"My scent?"

"Yup." Jeongin giggled, figuring an explanation wasn't needed because the boy probably would've already received a handful of them regarding his humanoid scent. Instead, he wiggled his ears to show his interest. "So um. . ."

Jisung's comfort washed away, sensing the hesitation jeongin was giving off.

"Y-Yeah?" The boy on the floor stuttered quietly.

"I kinda over heard what Taeri said, and I was wondering how you were involved with our alpha. S-Since you're new and all!" Jeongin laughed nervously.

"Oh. . ."

"Y-You don't have to answer! I'm sorry if that's personal—" Jeongin tried to save himself, though Jisung stopped him.

"No, It's nothing like that. I just ran into him on my first day. And I guess, a lot of the girls got mad about that." Jisung sighed.

"Oh I see. Well, that may be a bit of a problem for you. The females are head over heels for that jerk. Sorry that happened to you."

"Jerk?" Jisung raised an eyebrow.

"Ah! I'm sorry, I shouldn't speak of my alpha in such a way, even if I do not take kindly to him." Jeongin let out an exasperated sigh. "Though I can explain why. He is a human, for one. I do not have a problem with humans but as an alpha wolf, he doesn't exactly fit the criteria. He's also a mute. . . for the most part. He only talks when he is called on in class or when he's in a fight. It's really immature in my opinion, especially for a senior."

"He's a senior?"

"Most alpha's are. But he shouldn't have become alpha in the first place to be honest. He isn't a wolf. But I wouldn't really mind it as much if he was a bit nicer in personality." The boy pushed up his glasses, shrugging invisibly.