𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 : werewolf.

Jisung

I was stunned.

Minho's head shot in my direction, his eyes wide.

I quickly realized my shirt wasn't on correctly. Scrambling to fix it before anyone else could catch a glimpse, which they probably did, I sat a little uncomfortably.

"It's um. . . Just a cut I got when I hit myself the last time I fought with my sister."

"That's a lie."

"Not true."

"False."

"Inaccurate."

I sort of felt my insides churn and twist, my brain scrambling for excuses.

But that's when I noticed something.

two people hadn't said anything.

Neither Jeongin, nor Chan.

They seemed unfazed by this accusation.

They knew something the others didn't.

"Jisung?" Felix spoke in a somewhat monotone.

"Y-Yes?" My voice cracked.

"Don't lie. We can smell him."

"Smell. . . Him?" I was sort of confused.

"Minho." Seungmin interrupted.

Minho grimaced quietly.

I looked to him a little concerned.

"We noticed his scent was drenching you. At first, Felix said he thought it was because you'be been spending a lot of time together, and because you wore his hoodie, but that wasn't the case. It slowly became obvious to us that even if you'd showered, like you had earlier, it was still there. In fact, it was stronger than before." Hyunjin ran a hand through his hair nervously.

"I noticed the mark on your neck a few hours ago while we were unpacking. And slowly, the pieces fell into place." Seungmin explained, folding his arms.

"That on thing your neck, is a mate mark." Felix tapped his fingers over his forearm inquisitively.

Everyone was staring directly at Minho, which was starting to seriously alarm me. He was getting fidgety, and his eyes were shifting from one place to another rapidly.

I bit my lip, squeezing my eyes shut.

"And Jisung, it's obvious to all of us you wouldn't allow anyone but Minho to touch you." Hyunjin commented innocently.

"So it was quiet simple to put two and two together." Seungmin.

"So the only person who could have given it to you—is Minho himself." The silver haired deducted.

"And to give someone a mate mark, is impossible for a human."

Chan and Jeongin looked at each other wordlessly.

"So that means—" Seungmin stopped for a second, taking in the reality of what he was about to state.

"Minho, you're a werewolf. Aren't you?" Felix finished, his eyes sparkling with interest.

I watched my lover tense, his body growing cold and stiff. He looked panicked and almost ashamed, a nervous fire boiling in his stomach.

His eyes went large, and his breathing froze.

Again, Chan and Jeongin remained indifferent.

That really surprised me. Could they have already known?