𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 : watch you sleep

Minho

To be totally honest, now that I've been given that first impression from jisung's mom I'm this, close to being petrified of her.

She hit me with a spatula? And clearly wanted to physically kick me out of the house.

But to my surprise, when Jisung and I got to his room there was little to no yelling. Maybe nothing at all if I really think about it. I figured Chanmi would get yelled at, to which my biggest worry was wavering on. Though it seemed she wasn't in trouble at all. Or something along the lines of such.

Currently, the door in front of me was locked tight, and my boyfriend was lying down on his bed quietly watching as I fiddled with my hands and fidget toy pop socket connected to the back of my phone.

The towel I'd placed on his forehead seemed to be cooling down his fever, and the medication seemed to be kicking in right about now, causing him to become drowsier by the second.

The dark colored bangs lying against the cool cloth were soaked, and his eyes were droopy. While the petite boy's breathing became shallow yet even, and his dark crimson ears relaxed against his pillow.

His body seemed limp, but comfortable. Like he was on the verge of slipping into dreamland.

Looking at him like this reminded me of the day back in the nurse's office. When he comforted me as I cried.

I remember feeling the warmth of his body, and the genuine feeling of his emotions. Some part of me hated crying like that in front of him, but another part of me wanted to. I wanted his comfort, his affection and validation. And even now I want to be the one to hold him while he sleeps.

Though I wouldn't want to bother him, or overheat his body by accident.

I slowly began zoning out, thinking about different things here and there that I could be doing right now, or something I could do once Jisung does fall asleep.

". . . Minho?"

I flinched a little, looking up to the quiet voice that whispered my name.

"Yes?" I turned to him, my eyes softening as I watched him struggled to stay awake.

"Are you just going to sit there and do nothing while I sleep?" He closed his eyes for a second, pausing.

To which I nodded, "I guess so."

"I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble." His voice was a mumble.

"Don't worry about it, you didn't cause anything of the sort." I chuckled, sitting up a bit straighter.

"I did though. I'm sorry." It was clear he was barely hanging on to his consciousness, though his words were as genuine as could be when half asleep.

"Don't apologize darling." I laughed softly.

It was quiet for a second.

"Hey Minho?"

"Hm?"

"Come lie down with me." Jisung shifted a bit so he was face down, head resting a bit more comfortably on the pillow.

And I didn't protest one bit.

Turning my phone on silent so no random calls or messages could ruin this soon to be amazing nap, I crawled up onto the bed and wrapped my arms around the smaller.

"I love you." I mumbled. But it seemed Jisung had already fallen asleep.

🐾
Am I rewatching all 325 episodes of my street, Phoenix drop high, and FC university in chronological order again? Yes 🧍